ITC Maurya, New Delhi
US$ 202
US$ 139
US$ 107
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$ 328
  • Pool
US$ 87
US$ 70
2,991 results
All reviewsdum pukhtbukhara restaurantgolf barmassage chairdiplomatic enclaveexecutive clubcoffee shopspecial thanksexcellent hotelbusiness tripfront officekebabin room dininghome away from homeindian foodpaviliondelhi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2012

The ITC Maurya is one of those hotels that everyone must try at least once in a lifetime! I recently traveled in India and found this hotel in the heart of Delhi to be simply outstanding! From the moment I walked into the lobby until I bid them farewell three days later, the service could not have been better! I was met by Sofia Kumar, escorted to my room, given tea and cookies with chocolate inside. When Sofia found I liked chocolate, I had more cookies, chocolate brownies, and an invitation to ask for anything more I might want. The room it self was fantastic! I was on the Eva floor (for women traveling alone) in the Tower. Comfortable bed, well-appointed furnishings, lovely robes (silk and terry cloth) for my comfort, tea and aroma therapy lotions and more. After I checked in and was settled, I left for some sightseeing. Upon my return was a bouquet of beautiful flowers! The head floor housekeeper and Sofia checked in with me morning and evening to see if there was anything I needed. Sofia made recommendations for sightseeing and food. As I checked out, Sofia was there to give me a hug and wish me a safe journey. I truly felt like I was the only one who mattered! The 28th floor of the Tower is open for a wonderful breakfast (American and Asian). In the evening cocktails and hors d'oeurves are served for guests from 6-8 PM. What a lovely way to end the day with a relaxing glass of wine or an international beer. While there I enjoyed the Bukhara Restaurant one evening and found the same excellent service as the rest of the hotel. Great food and attention to every detail. Throughout the entire hotel there are fresh flowers that are attended to each day. They are beautiful, very fragrant and contributed to the ambiance of the entire stay. What a wonderful stay and one I will repeat if I return to India in the future

2  Thank JanetWK
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I travel to India average 3 times a year to different parts of the country stay in different hotels with very different experience. When I travel Delhi, I stay at the ITC Maurya on Diplomatic enclave, they make me feel too welcoming as if this place belongs to me as my second luxurious home. There is nothing I can say good about this hotel, but I have to honestly say "the BEST" in India. I have been staying at this property for the past almost twenty years, always find the best. Keep it up and thanks to all your corner to corner team members works tirelessly. .
Sudhanshu (Dan) Shekhar, Toronto, Canada.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
AnandRaoGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

"Dear Valued Reviewer,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and I am happy to know you had a pleasant stay at the hotel. At ITC Maurya, we value our guests and work towards providing the best services at all times to ensure a warm, comfortable and memorable stay.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Anand Rao
General Manager – ITC Maurya "

Reviewed 8 April 2012

I began a trip to North Central India at this hotel. It was a perfect place to start: rooms were well appointed, the king bed was comfortable, the silk and cloth robes were a nice touch and the breakfast was outstanding. Another plus was the Bukhara restaurant---after a long day of sight seeing, it was nice to be able to eat at a very good restaurant in the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

"Dear Valued Reviewer,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and I am delighted to know you had a pleasant stay at the hotel and enjoyed your meal at Bukhara. At ITC Maurya, we value our guests and work towards providing the best services at all times to ensure a warm, comfortable and memorable stay.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

General Manager – ITC Maurya
"

Reviewed 2 April 2012

I am in Oil & Gas exploration, travel extensively all over the world. I have been traveling to Delhi, India 6-7 times every year for last 6 years and every time, I have stayed at ITC Maurya. I really have to work very hard to identify anything that is less that 'Excellent' in this hotel. Be its customer service, its food, cleanliness, promptness - they have really set the standard. Shikha Tejpal works at ITC Maurya and I know her for last 4 years. She is the finest representative that I have seen. The way she carries herself, the utmost care she takes for hotel guests, the amount of detail she gets into - just unbelievable. Very smart, polite, friendly - I really don't have enough words to praise her. Few others who will match her skills and ability are Neha, Mani, Dayaram, Chakravarty, Kamal and several others. These are few people for whom I keep going back to Maurya. God bless them. I highly recommend everybody to stay at ITC Maurya whenever they visit Delhi.
Kaushik Roy

Room Tip: Get in touch with Shikha Tejpal
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Kaushik R
Reviewed 29 March 2012

While the hotel was great. Service was very good. The spa was nice. Don't forget to visit the Dublin bar in the lower level left around the front desk. However, I returned home with more than 50 bites that I am still coating with calamine lotion, more than a week later. Remember this can happen at the best hotels and in this case it did. Rooms were a bit small.

1  Thank ducatidiver
AnandRaoGMITCMaurya, General Manager at ITC Maurya, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

"Dear Valued Guest,
We have viewed your comments with great concern and appropriate and immediate corrective actions are being taken. We proffer our most sincere apologies. May we request you to consider this as an aberration not reflective of our otherwise impeccable standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
While we are delighted to learn that your overall experience was good. We look forward to welcoming you back to ITC Maurya.
Anand Rao
General Manager - ITC Maurya"