1,794 results
All reviews nehru place singh sahib empress of china lotus temple health club coffee shop special thanks south delhi indian restaurant business trip courteous staff great hospitality business hotel metro station duty manager buffet breakfast front office
Reviewed 29 October 2018

I have bee staying in Eros after a while and found it much better post renovation. I had booked a club room and was allotted room on 6th floor which had good view. Probably room was renovated recently and found it much better. Service Good, Buffet Breakfast: Okay Plus, not very lavish but had great spread. Club: Enoyed wine during evening in club, however snacks were really bad, service bit slow. Gym: Okay, decent. Internet Works well, Location Just stone thow distance from nehru place, centrally located. Overall good can be better

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Eros Hotel N, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Greetings from Eros Hotel, New Delhi!

We are pleased to know that the facilities offered to you were to your satisfaction. Your feedback has been shared with the team and are delighted to note that you have carried back fond memories of your stay.

I have made a note of your feedback about the Buffet Breakfast, snacks and service.

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Had attended a business conference here. The families were good and the good was nice. Most of the amenities had that old look due to tear and wear esp lifts, restrooms etc. The staff were helpful and polite.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings from Eros Hotel, New Delhi!

Thank you very much for your kind and valuable feedback.

I am pleased to read your very positive comments about the service. We have noted your concerns and will ensure that we use your feedback to improve upon our standards.

We all look forward to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights for a friend's wedding.
Rooms are okay.. nothing to complaint and not outstanding. we had a view of the pool, which was nice.
Breakfast has a good spread, but not very tasty, not really fresh.

The good thing is staff is friendly and yet distant. they don't intrude on your table during meals. Yet they are there if you need to call for something.

Room tip: Take a pool facing room or a Lotus temple facing room. stayed in 603 /605, both with good view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Eros Hotel N, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Greetings from Eros Hotel, New Delhi!

Thank you for sparing your time and posting a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to know that the services and facilities offered to you were to your satisfaction. Your inputs regarding the food quality have been shared with the team.

Thank you once again for posting a review of your experience and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back really soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Having pre-booked and paid well in advance, on arrival, was met with what can only be described as rudeness, snobbery and downright distrust.

Having travelled from the uk to Pune, Bangalore then finally up to Delhi for a weekend break, I agree I probably looked a little disheveled... what I didn’t expect was to have to stump up a 50k rupee security in order to stay... yes I did say previously booked and paid for... so all in I was charged 81k rupees for what should have been 31k.

Granted I was refunded the 50k retainer, but only after two after leaving the place... I’m pretty well travelled and in all my time I’ve never experienced such a bad attitude towards a guest as I have done here.

My biggest issues is that I have to give this place one star just to comment..

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

​Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback regarding your stay at Eros Hotel, New Delhi. We are deeply concerned that your overall experience was less than satisfactory – please accept our heartfelt apology.

We have noted your feedback and will surely incorporate your suggestions.

We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you better next time.

Warm Regards,

Davinder Juj,

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Eros Hotel in New Delhi for a night and it was a pleasant experience. The staffs were friendly and helpful, especially Ram, the hotel manager who helped us to book train tickets to Agra. Our room was clean and we got clear view of Lotus temple from there. Overall, it was an enjoyable experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank StanleyW107
Eros Hotel N, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Greetings from Eros Hotel, New Delhi!

Thank you very much for your kind and valuable feedback.

It gives us immense pleasure to know that we have been able to match your expectations and at the same time impress you with our services.Your feedback has been shared with the team and we are delighted to note that you have carried back fond memories of your experience here at Eros Hotel, New Delhi.

Once again, thank you for sharing a review and we hope to serve you again really soon!