1,808 results
All reviews nehru place singh sahib empress of china lotus temple health club coffee shop special thanks south delhi indian restaurant business trip courteous staff great hospitality business hotel metro station duty manager buffet breakfast front office
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Having good experience in staying eros nehru place and room service by aman sharma is good and nice with behaviour also !!!! Verry good stay in eros nice hotel and staff member aman behaviour is good !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Eros Hotel N, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Greetings from Eros Hotel, New Delhi!

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I am pleased to read your very positive comments about the service and staff.

It feels that all our hard work and sincere efforts have paid off as we seem to have impressed you with the genuinely supreme hospitality that we have been so well known for since decades now.

We all look forward to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

We came straight from the airport to this beautiful hotel. Our group stayed here for 2 nights and we all loved it. Great rooms , great food and the pool was awesome. All of the staff were very polite and it made us feel special to be here

Date of stay: September 2018

Greetings from Eros Hotel, New Delhi!

Thank you very much for your kind and valuable feedback.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that service rendered by my team contributed to the memories. Your feedback is most valuable to us and I have personally shared the same with my team.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Fine ornaments and classic stile. Bad internet to nearly non exciting. Not good place to run a business from. Breakfast site noisy and stressful and low service. No other option. Rooms old and clear sign of being used for long time with low maintenance. Hall nice and beautiful

Trip type: Travelled on business
Eros Hotel N, General Manager at Eros Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Greetings from Eros Hotel, New Delhi!

Thank you very much for your kind and valuable feedback.

We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel interiors but it is very unfortunate to know that you were disappointed with your stay at the hotel and we are sorry to hear that.

We have noted your concerns and will ensure that we use your feedback to improve our existing standards. Your comments are appreciated and will be shared with the concerned team members.

I do hope that you will reconsider your decision and visit us again soon on your next visit to Delhi.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel on 14th September on the occasion of my wife's birthday and it was an amazing experience with lots of options to choose from both in veg and non-veg.

I never had few items from the menu before and I had this opportunity to try all of it and that too with the guided tour of Chef Sohan who made this experience a little more memorable.

My wife and daughter loved the non-veg options and dessert with plenty of amazing options.

Willing to visit for more occasions to make them memorable.

Date of stay: September 2018

Greetings from Eros Hotel, New Delhi!

Thank you for posting your valuable response on our TripAdvisor page.

It gives us immense pleasure to know that we have been able to match your expectations and at the same time impress you with our services. We are delighted to note that you have carried back fond memories of your experience here at Eros Hotel, New Delhi.

Once again, thank you for sharing a review and we hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Great service done by Vimal Rawat and Anuj .they took care of to the best and breakfast was awesome.and special thanks to Service team was extra careful on all needs.i had a great experience at there eros. I recommend to my friends to take a great hospitality .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank shubhamsharmavipin

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind and valuable feedback. Your comments regarding the breakfast are deeply cherished and we feel proud to know that you had such a good overall experience with all the services at the hotel.

Warm Regards,