68 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$143
Trip.com$135
travelup.com$165
9,711 results
All reviews kitty su connaught place guest relations business meeting duty manager coffee shop early check special thanks rooms are spacious great hospitality front office comfortable stay baluchi jolly lobby delhi services
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2022

I was recommended this hotel by a friend, I visited here for dinner, it was an amazing experience. I went to the reception where I met Mr Sameer arora, he welcomed me very nicely, and guided me to the restraunt. It is good restaurant, the food is also very delicious. Overall it was an amazing experience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

My stay was excellent and the staff members behaviour also very friendly and cooperative. Room and food was excellent. Recommend to everyone for best stay in Delhi. Mr. Ishu Rai is really a very nice person. His warm love and support I always remember. Facilities and guest care was always memorable for me.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2022

Ok I must say we are a very loyal customer of the Lalit Delhi, since we are their member for over 15 good years now . But this time during our staycation we had an excellent and very smooth check in process thanks to Sameer for it . He was not only humble but was sweet enough in understanding our needs and helped in meeting the same. Thanks Sameer, we had a very comfortable stay.

1  Thank Harleen1407
Reviewed 15 August 2022

The stay was comfortable and very pleasant. Ms Shivangi was very hospitable, and fully helped us with all our needs. We were given a free upgrade and an extended check out. Overall I recommend the property to every traveller!

Reviewed 15 August 2022

What we loved : Hispitallity and staff behavior. Shivangi went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and assured as we arrived before time and she could provide us the room at the earliest as per our request.

What we liked: food and room service

What can improve : I was not impressed with the furniture and overall maintainence of the room. It looked old and rustic and basic amenities missing or broken such as lobby ceiling and shower in room 1128