The Lalit New Delhi
US$ 104
US$ 209
US$ 115
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$ 332
US$ 64
Travelocity
  • Pool
4,504 results
All reviewsconnaught placekitty subusiness tripcoffee shopbreakfast buffetfive star hotelindian restaurantthe club loungecentral locationrooms are spaciousduty managerthe heart of the cityexcellent staybusiness hotelcomfortable stayspecial thanksbaluchi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I have stayed here about five times. Its a lovely hotel; much better now that its previous incarnation as the Intercontinental ('the Intercon'). Huge lobby area with good seating space, very nice rooms, and if you have one of the higher floors you can often get a birds eye view of Delhi. The restaurant choice is not great. Staff friendly and helpful, and the location means that if you are here for business and your office is in CP or Barrakhamba, then you can walk to work!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Namaskar from the Lalit Hotel New Delhi!

On behalf of our entire staff here at The Lalit we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 20 June 2012

I stayed at the Lalit New Delhi in January 2012 on the first leg of my India holiday. During my stay at the LaLit, £80 was stolen from my purse. This could only have been taken from my room during the first day or when my bags were carried to the room. I contacted the hotel manager via email and waited months for a reply. It was only after my second email that I received a response, in which the hotel manager merely stated that I should have used the safe. I understand that I was too trusting and should have taken better care of my belongings; however, I expected a better service from the hotel management.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Namaskar from the Lalit Hotel New Delhi!

On behalf of our entire staff here at The Lalit we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 18 June 2012

The Lalith is a warm and friendly hotel. Even after being there for the past 5 years it is wonderfull to be recognized. Having a company in Delhi combines perfectly the mact between work and relaxation.
Only minus is that you have to avoid the disco evenings and partys.
Harald Berkhout from the Netherlands

Room Tip: I advise to sleep at the other side, away from the railway station
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 June 2012

Pros:
The rooms are lovely and big, I had a nice view of the pool area from my room on 14th floor. There's a proper desk where you can get a bit of work done.
The concierge desk were very helpful, both in recommending restaurants, and advising me on how long taking taxis to various places around the city would take.

Cons:
Check in took ages
The bath looked a bit dirty and the shower kept flooding the bathroom
I couldn't find the bathrobe, though after checking out my colleague said his was folded up in a drawer somewhere, I generally expect to see it hanging in the wardrobe.
The breakfast was quite poor, the scrambled eggs especially were watery and grey.
The internet charges are extortionate and the wifi was quite slow, this is sadly par for the course in business hotels, but it's still worth mentioning that this is very poor service.
Printing charges in the business centre were also sky high, again this is standard in the industry.
Mini bar and in room dining was also quite expensive.

Overall this is an average to good business hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 June 2012

The employees' of your hotel are THE BEST IN CLASS!! We have travelled the world and no one compares to the service provided by Lalit staff. As I am a BIG fan of GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, I was really impressed by the service we got during our 2 week trip to India.
Keep up the good work!!! THANK YOU for making our trip such a memorable one.

Room Tip: Higher floors - we had a view of the pool
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple