“Wish I could give them more than 5 stars”

Classic Taj Day Tours
Book In Advance
US$ 98.00*
Private Tour: Day Trip to Agra from Delhi including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
US$ 129.99*
and up
Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and...
US$ 125.33*
Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
Ranked #105 of 505 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Classic Taj Tours offer a guided tour to all the parts of India. We offer incredible tour packages and well-designed tours in any part of India. We are an all-inclusive travel portal and all our packages & itineraries have been designed aptly to meet all of the requisites of a traveler within India or from around the globe. We ensure that our customers can enjoy a classic tour to India during their vacation. You can also access our website to know detailed tour information. Two of our most popular tour packages include the classic Golden Triangle India and an unforgettable Tour to Delhi Agra Jaipur. At Classictajtours, we nurture a smart, conceptualized and all encompassing travel planning perception with a simple purpose; to make travelling easy, effortless as well as convenient for each and every person. Our goal - to come up with customized tour solutions for people to bring forward highly affordable tour packages that commendably offer value to our client's hard earned money. For this, we continually get ourselves committed in giving unforgettable and pleasurable sightseeing with an explicit tour to getaways in India. We can also customize your trips or can enhance the length of a regular tour to include additional destinations of your choice.
Vancouver
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wish I could give them more than 5 stars”
Reviewed 24 September 2016

We took a 7 day tour of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.

Right from my initial contact with the tour manager Mohd Sadd our experience was great. He provided us with a customized detailed itinerary and a very reasonable price compared to other quotes. I would say his price was in the lower middle price range. We paid 33% up front, and then the remainder via credit card mid way through our tour (day 4).

He explained that the itinerary was an outline, however could be changed as we went through our tour based on our preferences and how much we wanted to see.

We picked the 5 star package and the tour company booked all ITC hotels for us. In Delhi we stayed in the Sheration New Delhi, in Agra we stayed in the ITC Mogul, and in Jaipur we stayed in the ITC rajputana.

Based on the amazing reviews for the driver Bansi we requested that he be our driver. I cannot say enough good things about Bansi. He is professional, warm, funny, and most importantly a great driver. He would always be ready 5 mins before our agreed meeting times, he never delayed us by filling gas or doing anything personal, he always had the car clean, and stocked with water for us. Bansi is very perceptive and gets a feel for things you like and don’t like and makes sure that he caters his style for you specifically.

I was a little worried about meeting him at the Delhi airport but as promised he was waiting in the right area with a sign with our names on it. From that point on he took us everywhere we wanted to go (even outside of the tour itinerary) for the entire 8 days. At one point we asked him to take us to a dry cleaner to wash our clothes, he just took our clothes and the next day brought them back clean. He is truly an amazing driver and just a good person.

The thing we really appreciated was that he never pushed us to go to stores and buy things or stop at specific attractions, however if we requested something, for example we wanted some jewelry, he suggested a place took us there, and the places he took us were consistently great. He took us to his cousins jewelry shop at OUR request, this sounds fishy taking us to his cousins place, but wow, this shop was very nice, the staff was not pushy, we didn’t feel like we had to buy something, although we wanted to and did. We got a customized ruby ring and earrings, they made them for us and delivered them to our hotel the next day. We had them appraised back home (Canada), and they were appraised for about 3 times what we paid for them.

Back to the tour… So we are the kind of people that like to see everything but not spent hours at attractions. Get in… get out. We stated our preference, and Bansi as well as all the tour guides were happy to oblige this style of tour for us. We saw an immense number of attractions usually in the first 3-4 hours of the day, and then we would have the afternoon and evening to relax at the hotel and enjoy the beautiful pools and amenities. That being said if you wanted a more in depth tour of specific attractions the guides would be more than happy to do that for you.

All in all, this was an amazing experience, I don’t often give 5 star ratings, this one deserves it. When we our our family returns to India we will be using classic taj as well as Bansi.

Visited September 2016
2 Thank nthakore
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great customized tour package”
Reviewed 17 September 2016

Got to know through services my brother who had taken similar trip one year ago. Started communicating with Mohd. Saad who accommodated all our requests. The major request was to avoid road traveling due to time shortage. He included rail and flights to the itinerary. We chose 5 star package for 6 nights and all the hotels picked were simply fantastic. ITC Rajputana in Jaipur and Trident in Udaipur were the best. The entire tour went on as planned. Driver Bansidhar who took us from Agra to Jaipur, the only road trip, was nice person and was very considerate.

Visited August 2016
2 Thank microman2016
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phenomenal Company!! ”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

I completed the 4 day Golden Triangle Tour and it was absolutely phenomenal. Classic Taj Tours is not only easy and convenient to work with but their excursions are very affordable. I had the pleasure of speaking to Mr.Saad via email who quickly and efficiently provided me with everything I needed to know, answered all of my questions, and adjusted the trip to fit my needs without any added cost. He made planning the trip effortless. However, what really made the trip special was the tour guides and our driver!

The tour guides in Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur were extremely personable and knowledgeable. They made learning about Indian history very very enjoyable and interesting. In Agra, the tour guides explanation of the Taj Mahal was so moving he made my mother cry. She says she will never forget that astonishing experience.

The most important piece of this trip that made it so successful was our driver. His name was Banshee. When planning a trip through the Golden Triangle I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND asking for him as your driver. I have never met an individual as personable, enthusiastic, honest, hard working, trustworthy, and kind as him. Working with Banshee during those 4 days was great because he made the entire experience comfortable. He is also very knowledgeable and capable of answering every question I had about the cities and India in general. Additionally, Banshee worked around us and made sure that we had everything we needed (even if sometimes we asked for toooo many rest stops). In all, over the course of 4 days much of which was spent on the road, we spent lots of time with him. If I learned anything at all about him I'd say he is a great person, phenomenal worker, and an excellent driver.

So all of this is to say if you're looking for an efficient company to work with that will give you great insight into India, its sights, and it's history choose Classic Taj Tours. If you want to ensure that your experience is outstanding ask for Banshee as your driver.

Visited April 2016
1 Thank sharix a
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Had great experience, would recommend ”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Had an excellent experience with Classic Taj on our golden triangle tour. We had very informed and educational guides and a driver, Ramesh, who was just fantastic, really looked after us. Had a lovely, spacious air conditioned van which was invaluable in the dead Indian heat. Would absolutely recommend. The only way to see all the sights without going mad!!

Visited July 2016
1 Thank Conor H
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Third time we have used this company”
Reviewed 24 July 2016

In Feb 2016 I had the pleasure of visiting India again with my 12 year old grandson. I stayed with my daughter and son in law who live in Goa. We decided to have a three night trip to Delhi and Agra. Immediately we emailed Mohd Saad, gave him our requirements and the flight times of our journey from Goa to Delhi.
Imagine our delight when we were met by Banzi, I have read about him many times, what a lovely, friendly man. He drove us to Agra to our hotel for the night. We asked Mohd for the 2 star option and I am pleased to say the hotel was good.
Imagine my delight when the next morning Banzi arrived with Dubey who had been my guide in November 2015. A lovely kind interesting man.
We visited the Taj, Agra Fort and Sheroes cafe, unforgettable experiences, Dubey was so informative, my grandson loved him.
We returned to Delhi, stopping off at Vindraban and had a wonderful time.
The next day our tour of Delhi was great, we changed the itinerary and had a great time.
I would use Classic Taj Tours again, thank you Mohd, Banzi, Dubey and our guide in Delhi, sorry I can't remember his name.

Visited February 2016