“Third time we have used this company”

Classic Taj Day Tours
Book In Advance
US$ 98.00*
Private Tour: Day Trip to Agra from Delhi including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
US$ 129.99*
and up
Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and...
US$ 125.33*
Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
Ranked #103 of 505 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Classic Taj Tours offer a guided tour to all the parts of India. We offer incredible tour packages and well-designed tours in any part of India. We are an all-inclusive travel portal and all our packages & itineraries have been designed aptly to meet all of the requisites of a traveler within India or from around the globe. We ensure that our customers can enjoy a classic tour to India during their vacation. You can also access our website to know detailed tour information. Two of our most popular tour packages include the classic Golden Triangle India and an unforgettable Tour to Delhi Agra Jaipur. At Classictajtours, we nurture a smart, conceptualized and all encompassing travel planning perception with a simple purpose; to make travelling easy, effortless as well as convenient for each and every person. Our goal - to come up with customized tour solutions for people to bring forward highly affordable tour packages that commendably offer value to our client's hard earned money. For this, we continually get ourselves committed in giving unforgettable and pleasurable sightseeing with an explicit tour to getaways in India. We can also customize your trips or can enhance the length of a regular tour to include additional destinations of your choice.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Third time we have used this company”
Reviewed 24 July 2016

In Feb 2016 I had the pleasure of visiting India again with my 12 year old grandson. I stayed with my daughter and son in law who live in Goa. We decided to have a three night trip to Delhi and Agra. Immediately we emailed Mohd Saad, gave him our requirements and the flight times of our journey from Goa to Delhi.
Imagine our delight when we were met by Banzi, I have read about him many times, what a lovely, friendly man. He drove us to Agra to our hotel for the night. We asked Mohd for the 2 star option and I am pleased to say the hotel was good.
Imagine my delight when the next morning Banzi arrived with Dubey who had been my guide in November 2015. A lovely kind interesting man.
We visited the Taj, Agra Fort and Sheroes cafe, unforgettable experiences, Dubey was so informative, my grandson loved him.
We returned to Delhi, stopping off at Vindraban and had a wonderful time.
The next day our tour of Delhi was great, we changed the itinerary and had a great time.
I would use Classic Taj Tours again, thank you Mohd, Banzi, Dubey and our guide in Delhi, sorry I can't remember his name.

1 Thank Stellag1953
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Ingleside, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic from start to finish”
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Is it possible to take a 10-day tour of India and have no issues or complaints? Apparently it is! First of all, our driver, Bansi Dhar, was the best. India roads and traffic can be challenging at best. I always felt safe with Bansi's at the wheel. He was always on time and was flexible when we wanted to stop for a sight or make an adjustment to the schedule. He was friendly and open to chatting about daily life in India. Also, each of the guides were knowledgeable and friendly. They were local to each city and took us to places other tourists didn't get to see. They also were flexible to our needs - more history, less walking, more time at one sight, etc. The owner met us at the airport and met us one additional time during the trip to be sure all was well. Highly recommend! Be sure to ask for Bansi!

Visited December 2015
2 Thank Lorrie60041
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Golden Triangle Tour”
Reviewed 9 March 2016

We opted for the Delhi Agra Jaipur Private Tour and had a wonderful experience. It was our first trip to India and we really enjoyed it. Mr Saad was very helpful and attended to all our queries upon our booking. He was very responsive to our mails. We booked the 5 stars hotels package and we were glad that all the hotels were Starwood. All the hotels were great and we had pleasurable stay. The tour price was reasonable. Our driver Bansi was very friendly, helpful, always on time and a very good driver – we had a safe and great trip with him. We highly recommend Bansi as driver and will undoubtedly look for him for our future trips. All our guides were local people with good knowledge and we got to know each culture and history of the three cities. It was an amazing trip and we would definitely recommend Classic Taj Tours to anyone and will certainly book them again for our trips to India. Thank you Classic Taj Tours for making our trip memorable.

Visited January 2016
2 Thank Zaina D
Vienna, Austria
“Delhi-Jaipur-Agra Tour 2016”
Reviewed 1 March 2016

We were a group of 4 and booked a private tour in early February. Our driver was Bansi who was very friendly, helpful, flexible and always on time. He was an excellent driver too.
Our guides in Delhi, Agra and especially in Fatehpur Sikri provided very informative background information and answered all our questions.
The tour organisation was very flexible and Mohd. Saad replied to all my questions very prompt.
The tour operator booked the hotel in Agra and Jaipur for us. The one in Agra was fine but I would not recommend the Lemon Tree in Jaipur.
As entry fees and tips are not included in the package price a prior information about common amount of tips and list of entry fees would be helpful.
We enjoyed our trip very much and definitely recommend Classic Taj Day Tours.

2 Thank MonteH01
London, England, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Started Great, Ended Poor. Overpriced. Overall Dissapointed”
Reviewed 20 February 2016

I opted for the 1 day tour as there was myself, my wife and my 5yr old son. Manager Mohammed communicated good. Started good, Driver came to the hotel and dropped us of train station, we were picked up at agra (with placard) by Bansi (Driver) who took good care of us, Nice guy. Prabhat was our Guide. Nice guy and well knowledgeable man. So far so good. We had lunch at a 5 star hotel which was good, but drinks not included. We ordered 3 cokes which are usually 30rupees each but our bill came to 1000 rupees for 3 cokes! Oh well, moving on. We went Fatehpur Sikri and our guise Abrar was fine. Towards the end of the trip i was told to pay the remaining balance. Be alert that this tour does not include any entry fees at all. so you have to pay 750rupees each at taj mahal, plus agra fort fee and fatehpur fee. After researching the train ticket price, taxi price etc,guide fees, i realised Taj tours are taking a LARGE Fee. But at least you get a stress free peace of mind, next time i visit Agra, i will go myself. Sadly for us, once we were back at the metro, we waited over 30 minutes for our final taxi pick up to take us to hotel, and there was no sign of him. It was cold, Late, rainy and i was with my 5 year old son, i decided to search for the taxi driver myself and after waiting for over 3 mins, decided to get my own cab. Disappointing. In the end manager Mohammed Saad did refund me the taxi, but still upset.

Visited February 2016
Anil-CTT, Manager at Classic Taj Day Tours, responded to this review, 25 February 2016
I am sorry to know that you were not satisfied with our services, as you didn't get the transfer service from New Delhi Railway Station to your Paharganj Hotel. It was due to some miss-communication, because our driver was waiting at one Exit and perhaps you can out from another. We will take care that it shouldn't happen in future. We have already refunded you USD 15 towards the transfer reimbursement. But we still apologize for the inconvenience you and your family faced that night.

While booking the tour with us, you thoroughly discussed all inclusions & exclusions of the package and also its cost. As per our booking policy, we take 100% advance for the day tour. But in your case we ask you to pay only 33% as advance and remaining amount was asked to just before departure from Agra in the evening. The balance amount was known to you, so we don't understand why it was a surprise.

It was also known to you that monuments fee are not included. Normally charges for drink and food use to be many times higher than normal price at 5* hotels.

We thanking you for trusting us and giving us opportunity to facilitate your day tour. We look forward to serve you again.