“Started Great, Ended Poor. Overpriced. Overall Dissapointed”

Classic Taj Day Tours
US$ 56.00*
Private Taj Mahal and Agra Sights Full-Day Tour from Jaipur
Ranked #138 of 548 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Classic Taj Tours offer a guided tour to all the parts of India. We offer incredible tour packages and well-designed tours in any part of India. We are an all-inclusive travel portal and all our packages & itineraries have been designed aptly to meet all of the requisites of a traveler within India or from around the globe. We ensure that our customers can enjoy a classic tour to India during their vacation. You can also access our website to know detailed tour information. Two of our most popular tour packages include the classic Golden Triangle India and an unforgettable Tour to Delhi Agra Jaipur. At Classictajtours, we nurture a smart, conceptualized and all encompassing travel planning perception with a simple purpose; to make travelling easy, effortless as well as convenient for each and every person. Our goal - to come up with customized tour solutions for people to bring forward highly affordable tour packages that commendably offer value to our client's hard earned money. For this, we continually get ourselves committed in giving unforgettable and pleasurable sightseeing with an explicit tour to getaways in India. We can also customize your trips or can enhance the length of a regular tour to include additional destinations of your choice.
Reviewed 20 February 2016

I opted for the 1 day tour as there was myself, my wife and my 5yr old son. Manager Mohammed communicated good. Started good, Driver came to the hotel and dropped us of train station, we were picked up at agra (with placard) by Bansi (Driver) who took good care of us, Nice guy. Prabhat was our Guide. Nice guy and well knowledgeable man. So far so good. We had lunch at a 5 star hotel which was good, but drinks not included. We ordered 3 cokes which are usually 30rupees each but our bill came to 1000 rupees for 3 cokes! Oh well, moving on. We went Fatehpur Sikri and our guise Abrar was fine. Towards the end of the trip i was told to pay the remaining balance. Be alert that this tour does not include any entry fees at all. so you have to pay 750rupees each at taj mahal, plus agra fort fee and fatehpur fee. After researching the train ticket price, taxi price etc,guide fees, i realised Taj tours are taking a LARGE Fee. But at least you get a stress free peace of mind, next time i visit Agra, i will go myself. Sadly for us, once we were back at the metro, we waited over 30 minutes for our final taxi pick up to take us to hotel, and there was no sign of him. It was cold, Late, rainy and i was with my 5 year old son, i decided to search for the taxi driver myself and after waiting for over 3 mins, decided to get my own cab. Disappointing. In the end manager Mohammed Saad did refund me the taxi, but still upset.

Anil-CTT, Manager at Classic Taj Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

I am sorry to know that you were not satisfied with our services, as you didn't get the transfer service from New Delhi Railway Station to your Paharganj Hotel. It was due to some miss-communication, because our driver was waiting at one Exit and perhaps you can out from another. We will take care that it shouldn't happen in future. We have already refunded you USD 15 towards the transfer reimbursement. But we still apologize for the inconvenience you and your family faced that night.

While booking the tour with us, you thoroughly discussed all inclusions & exclusions of the package and also its cost. As per our booking policy, we take 100% advance for the day tour. But in your case we ask you to pay only 33% as advance and remaining amount was asked to just before departure from Agra in the evening. The balance amount was known to you, so we don't understand why it was a surprise.

It was also known to you that monuments fee are not included. Normally charges for drink and food use to be many times higher than normal price at 5* hotels.

We thanking you for trusting us and giving us opportunity to facilitate your day tour. We look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

We would definitely recommend Classic Taj Tours to anyone wanting to book a tour in India. They were well organized, helpful and reasonably priced. Our driver was always polite, on time and helpful. The guides provided in all the cities were knowledgeable and the hotels chosen were fantastic. It was an excellent trip and I would definitely recommend them and use them again in the future.

1  Thank GregRoden
Reviewed 11 February 2016

We would recommend Classic Taj Tours to anyone wanting to book a tour in India. They were efficient and helpful. We had booked a private tour in the beginning of January and were assigned Driver Sheeshpal who was an excellent and safe driver considering the horrid traffic in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and especially the Agra-Jaipur highway. He was always polite, on time and helpful. The guides provided in all the cities were knowledgeable and entertaining. Thank you Saad for your prompt replies to our e-mails. It was an excellent trip.

2  Thank Diane G
Reviewed 24 January 2016

We arranged the private Golden Triangle Tour + Tiger based on my co-worker's recommendation. We were skeptical as the tour price was very reasonable! Now we are back from India after our trip. I can also recommend Classic Taj Tours to others. I went with my cousin, we had a nice private car and driver for our disposal the entire trip. Although India traffic was bad, our driver Bansi made us feel safe! Bansi was very knowledgeable, always on time, very observant, and always catered to what we like to do. The guides at the cities (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur) were very knowledgeable! The day at the Ranthramborg National Park was fantastic, the villa was top notch and safaris were very good, although we did not see tiger (give us reason to go back!). Also worthwhile to note that the manager, Mr. Saad came to airport to greet as when we arrived and made sure that

1  Thank Nancy S
Reviewed 21 January 2016

Had 5 days to see the golden triangle, but had already booked the hotel in Delhi, Classic Taj were very helpful and efficient organising the whole tour for a very reasonable price. As I was a white female travelling by myself, I was a bit apprehensive, but they organised female guides for all the major cities and my driver accompanied me anywhere there wasn't a guide (like dinner) until I was settled. Hotels chosen for me in Agra and Jaipur were fantastic. All in all I would definitely recommend them and use them in the future!

2  Thank gempharm