“Custom made tour to ajanta and ellora caves, Varanasi, Agra and Delhi”

Classic Taj Day Tours
Book In Advance
US$ 98.00*
Private Tour: Day Trip to Agra from Delhi including Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
US$ 129.99*
and up
Viator Exclusive: Private Taj Mahal and Agra Fort Tour, Dine with a View and...
US$ 125.33*
Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
Ranked #104 of 505 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Classic Taj Tours offer a guided tour to all the parts of India. We offer incredible tour packages and well-designed tours in any part of India. We are an all-inclusive travel portal and all our packages & itineraries have been designed aptly to meet all of the requisites of a traveler within India or from around the globe. We ensure that our customers can enjoy a classic tour to India during their vacation. You can also access our website to know detailed tour information. Two of our most popular tour packages include the classic Golden Triangle India and an unforgettable Tour to Delhi Agra Jaipur. At Classictajtours, we nurture a smart, conceptualized and all encompassing travel planning perception with a simple purpose; to make travelling easy, effortless as well as convenient for each and every person. Our goal - to come up with customized tour solutions for people to bring forward highly affordable tour packages that commendably offer value to our client's hard earned money. For this, we continually get ourselves committed in giving unforgettable and pleasurable sightseeing with an explicit tour to getaways in India. We can also customize your trips or can enhance the length of a regular tour to include additional destinations of your choice.
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Custom made tour to ajanta and ellora caves, Varanasi, Agra and Delhi”
Reviewed 22 December 2015

In November 2013 five of us used this company for a Golden Triangle Tour. This year four of us wanted to visit various cities and attractions and contacted Mohd Saad, he arranged all flights, hotels, guides and drivers. We had an amazing time, the guides were very knowledgable, the drivers made us feel safe and the hotels were very good quality. I would recommend Classic Taj Tours for any trip in India, not just the Golden Triangle. Stella Grethe

1 Thank Stellag1953
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellant value for money”
Reviewed 6 December 2015

Booking such a tour I was a little sceptical as was not with a company I had used before. It however, went very well. We were assigned a driver called Ram and he was great throughout. Guides were also assigned for each location which was slightly helpful but not always required. It however saves you hassle from people having a guide and driver. The hotels booked were on the whole good. Me and my friend had a superb two weeks. If I had gone with one of my preferred companies the cost would be up to £700 more. The only complaints I have are around paying for the trip as we paid 1/3 before then the rest during the tour. They just turned up at one stop for the money which was not carrying on me so had to arrange a more convenient time. Also, don't like the way guides take you to stupid street shops, clearly a deal they have in place which is not on the itinerary. If though you said you didn't want to go there was fine. Despite this, had a wonderful time.

2 Thank James D
Green Bay, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Outstanding service, great plan”
Reviewed 22 November 2015

I hereby add my voice to the high praise for this company which you've read in previous reviews. I customized a Golden Triangle tour by adding two days, and Mr Saad was very flexible and attentive to accommodating my requests. Guides very knowledgeable, only the guide in Jaipur took too much interest in showing me shops. I should have been more insistent on my own wishes (for example I had a fantastic experience in Delhi and no shops). A special thanks goes to my driver of 9 days, Mr. Ram Prakash, who in our hours conversing while he navigated the roads, gave me insights to life in India that I would otherwise have missed. Hotels, BTW, were far more than I expected. Overall, a really wonderful experience.

4 Thank Al S
Singapore, Singapore
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“13 day Rajasthan tour by 4 Singapore ladies”
Reviewed 21 November 2015

People say we are brave to travel in India. We never felt safer with our driver Bansi Joshi all the time. He takes good care of us, more so than our guides at times. He's a safe driver. He has a great sense of humor and talks only when necessary. He's clean and neat, unbelievably punctual and understands our requests perfectly well.

The manager Saad is very responsive, honest and helpful. We had to change hotels and he fixed it. My friend had to abort the trip due to family emergency and he rearranged everything expeditiously.

When you travel in India, don't try to cut costs. Go for the Best and most reliable. It's my advice because unexpected events do happen.
Angie Lim, Singapore

2 Thank Angie L
Brisbane, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best operator on the list”
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

As with any overseas trip, I was unsure who to book my Golden Triangle tour with. I chose Classic Taj tours, and am very glad I did.

Mr Saad was able to tailor our private air-conditioned vehicle tour to suit our timebase and needs.

Our driver, Anil, was awesome. Knowledgeable and safe - never felt uneasy (which is an important comment if you have have been on Indian roads and streets). Our driver and tour guides could not have done more to make our trip any better.
Hotels chosen for the package were also of the highest quality.

Thankyou Classic Taj tours.

2 Thank CameronB74