See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2016

The location of the hotel and the rooms are good. Sadly the coordination of our group booking of 20 rooms did not work out as planned. It caused lots of stress to our invitees and cost me many hours of coordination.

Room Tip: On the upper floor, as first floor is close to the kitchen
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Florajsa
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

We stumbled by this hotel through recommendation by Dentzz dentist . We stayed here for 2 weeks . We had no issues . Staff were very friendly and prompt . The hotel was lovely ..rooms cleaned everyday ..breakfast included and great . Room service 24hrs tasty and clean . Inhouse laundry service perfect .WiFi worked .. great location close to everything walking or transport . This experiance was better than expected. .as I am writing this the door buzzes and they have come to change the light bulb that needed replacing ...see prompt ..
Thankyou to everyone at the Madhuban hotel and the universe for looking after us ... ps .. the street dogs in dehli are so cute ❤

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dino B
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

As we stayed in several hotels in different cities of India and Delhi itself I can recommend this hotel. The room was very big and contained all possible necessary things. Complimentary water was a great bonus in that hot weather. Mini fridge, tea/coffee set. Breakfast was not perfect but rather good. There is a market not far from the hotel. To catch an auto we had to walk a bit but it was not a big deal. There is a bank with an ATM on the opposite side of the road so I found this hotel a very good place to stay at.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2016

Just wanted to share my exp at this hotel. I came to visit Delhi for 2 days from Mumbai and stayed at madhuban. The staffs were really good and the service was so quick. The rooms were neat and hygienic to the best. I stayed there alone for two days and must say that its the safest place for any single women to stay. Would highly recommend this hotel to all the readers and a pat on the back for the management for such a good service exp. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Sneha

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2016

I go on vacation to get away from the headaches of the real world..I would rather be at work than on vacation in the hell hole. I don't understand how it has the reviews that it does, after staying here, I believe they have put in false reviews to build their rating. About 80% of my time in the Madhuban was spent irritated, and it's pretty difficult to irritate me, but it was one thing after another here. I will never return to this place, and here's a list of reasons why:
1. Dirty
2. Can hear people in the hallways all night making sleep difficult
3. Heat didn't work when I got there
4. No toiletries in the bathroom
5. No wash cloth in the bathroom
6. No channels on the TV
7. Shower leaks and floods the bathroom floor
8. The internet is the worst I've used, a dial up connection would be more reliable
9. When dining at the restaurant, bill is marked up 25% over the menu cost by the time you get it.

Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else. It's rare that I have something bad to say about a place but this is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The only positive remark I can make is that the food tastes good.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo