“Friendly staff, good lodging and fair price.”

Hotel Delhi Aerocity
Ranked #118 of 713 Hotels in New Delhi
Zeewolde, The Netherlands
“Friendly staff, good lodging and fair price.”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Nice staff and good stay. We were trapped in Delhi but they helped us.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank pietkruizinga
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
  • Polish first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I stayed in Delhi Aerocity Hotel for 4 hrs only. I checked in on 30th June 12:45 AM and checked out at 4:30 AM on same day. It was a transit stay only. So I searched a Hotel which is near by Delhi Airport and room charges are also not that much.
Well, I got the booking in Delhi Aerocity Hotel and room fares are also good to stay. What I like more is a response from the Hotel Staffs. Room was good to stay, I wil rate 3.5 out of 5 points for the room cleaning and other amenities. But for hotel service, I will rate 5 out of 5 points for them.
See, I was returned to India after 10 days, so I was dying to eat something of Indian taste. And you know, they provided me a Veg Biryani in the night at 1:30 AM, which is usually not common in a Hotel after 11 or 11:30 PM.
The second incident was really commendable for Hotel Staffs. I forgot my New Mobile Charger in room and came to Bangalore. When I came to know that I have forgotten my mobile charger in Hotel Room, I called them. I got the response in 1 day only that they are having my charger. I asked them to courier my mobile charger as soon as possible and I was ready to pay the courier charges. The couriered me my Mobile Charger very next day and when I asked for the courier charges and any Bank account information (so that I can transfer the courier charges), the guy who was talking to me, simply smiled and replied,” Thank you Sir, but it is our duty and we don’t need any charges for that”. I have never written any review for any Hotel or anything. But, due to the Hotel Staff Service, I am here and sharing my opinion.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank Riteshsinha01
Mumbai, India
Reviewed 5 July 2012

This was the hotel that i booked for a night during the last leg of my journey in Delhi. The Hotel is a stones throw away from the Airport and even though the rooms are small, they have been maintained well and they are very clean, this was in complete contrast to the hotel from where i started the 1st leg of my Delhi journey. The hotel is also close to the Metro station. I would definitely recommend this hotel for people who want to see around the city and use the hotel for resting. Very good experience and will repeat them again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank godspeed4476
Mumbai
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Located close to the airport. The rooms are small but neat and clean. Food/Breakfast is not that great and can be improved. Service is excellent and above expectations.The staff is helpful, courteous and prompt. During my stay, AC in my room was not working properly, and only after 2-3 attempts of service, the room temperature was bearable.

Overall, a decent place to stay....if u are not expecting luxury. A good value for money option...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Between my wife and I, we have stayed twice and both times, the hotel delivered as promised. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the breakfast was good and the trip to and from the airport was arranged without a hitch. I will definitely use them again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business