Hotel Delhi Aerocity
US$ 135
US$ 106
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$ 328
US$ 93
US$ 109
US$ 94
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the airportairport droptransit passengersan early flightsuper deluxe roombudget hotelbetween flightsminutes from the airportrooms are cleantaxi serviceovernight stayroom servicehot waterthe hotel stafffree wifihotel is locatedshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I stayed in Delhi Aerocity Hotel for 4 hrs only. I checked in on 30th June 12:45 AM and checked out at 4:30 AM on same day. It was a transit stay only. So I searched a Hotel which is near by Delhi Airport and room charges are also not that much.
Well, I got the booking in Delhi Aerocity Hotel and room fares are also good to stay. What I like more is a response from the Hotel Staffs. Room was good to stay, I wil rate 3.5 out of 5 points for the room cleaning and other amenities. But for hotel service, I will rate 5 out of 5 points for them.
See, I was returned to India after 10 days, so I was dying to eat something of Indian taste. And you know, they provided me a Veg Biryani in the night at 1:30 AM, which is usually not common in a Hotel after 11 or 11:30 PM.
The second incident was really commendable for Hotel Staffs. I forgot my New Mobile Charger in room and came to Bangalore. When I came to know that I have forgotten my mobile charger in Hotel Room, I called them. I got the response in 1 day only that they are having my charger. I asked them to courier my mobile charger as soon as possible and I was ready to pay the courier charges. The couriered me my Mobile Charger very next day and when I asked for the courier charges and any Bank account information (so that I can transfer the courier charges), the guy who was talking to me, simply smiled and replied,” Thank you Sir, but it is our duty and we don’t need any charges for that”. I have never written any review for any Hotel or anything. But, due to the Hotel Staff Service, I am here and sharing my opinion.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank Riteshsinha01
Reviewed 5 July 2012

This was the hotel that i booked for a night during the last leg of my journey in Delhi. The Hotel is a stones throw away from the Airport and even though the rooms are small, they have been maintained well and they are very clean, this was in complete contrast to the hotel from where i started the 1st leg of my Delhi journey. The hotel is also close to the Metro station. I would definitely recommend this hotel for people who want to see around the city and use the hotel for resting. Very good experience and will repeat them again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank godspeed4476
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Located close to the airport. The rooms are small but neat and clean. Food/Breakfast is not that great and can be improved. Service is excellent and above expectations.The staff is helpful, courteous and prompt. During my stay, AC in my room was not working properly, and only after 2-3 attempts of service, the room temperature was bearable.

Overall, a decent place to stay....if u are not expecting luxury. A good value for money option...

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Between my wife and I, we have stayed twice and both times, the hotel delivered as promised. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the breakfast was good and the trip to and from the airport was arranged without a hitch. I will definitely use them again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Rud T
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Located literally at the end of the airport drive, this gem is hard to beat for a comfortable stopover hotel. Very friendly and accommodating staff, clean, modern rooms with good aircon. Three minute rickshaw ride to Metro if you want to go into the city for dinner (we did, only takes 20 mins in modern Metro). Sure the Raddison is 100 yards away but if your just stopping over, this Hotel can't be beaten for value for money. By the way, don't confuse it with Delhi Aerocity Inn, its nearby and does look dodgy.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends