“Delhi hotel”

Ranked #121 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Delhi hotel”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I stayed in a super deluxe room, which was all that was left as the hotel was full, which i feel speaks for it's self. The room was clean and comfortable, flat screen TV, coffee/tea and electric kettle. Hot and cold water which sounds churlish but those people who know India know its a added bonus. It was by far the most comfortable bed that i had slept in in India.. The reception staff were incredibly heplful and diligent. As a female travelling on my own, i felt safe and valued. I would definately book here again for my next vist. My only recommedation would be to book online before you travel, firstly to get an online discount but also to guarantee a room.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Polish first
Munich, Germany
Reviewed 8 April 2012

Thanks a lot to the friendly hotel managers and staff!
Special thanks to Tarun!
I was really impressed by high service and hospitality level.
The managers are very helpful and always there for all your traveller's needs.
Taxi service is very good and cheap, rooms are clean, bed is comfortable, staff helped me a lot in Delhi, even to find post office and send my parcel as I have had overweight.
As a single female tourist in India, I felt myself safe and secure at this place thanks to managers and staff.
I would definetely stay there again during my next visit to India and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank NuriyaB
Visakhapatnam (Vizag), India
Reviewed 28 March 2012

This is am excellent hotel which is about 12 minutes walking distance to the Aerocity express which connects to the Delhi station and many other places in Delhi.
The hotel is very well maintained and has excellent staff who are very polite and courteous
Very reasonable hotel .The food is excellent.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank csrao57
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Don't be scared off by the dilapidated area (after all, it is India!), as the hotel itself is quite new. Our room was very clean and comfortable, with excellent room lighting as a bonus. Everything worked fine and the Wifi was free. We appreciated having an in-hotel restaurant as, for us, this was a day to relax and prepare for our 2 a.m. flight home and we did not wish to venture out for a meal. The restaurant, though quite spartan in decor, provided good food at reasonable prices. We also appreciated the hassle-free airport transfer for 200 rupees (for the two of us). This hotel is excellent value and we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if ever in Delhi.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I stayed here for a night before catching a flight to Sydney. When I arrived my room was not quite ready, so the staff gave me a bottle of water and a glass of coke while I waited. They were very friendly and as a single woman travelling alone I felt very safe there.
My room was lovely. Nice big bed, clean and a flat screen TV. I had both a fan and a/c and wifi in the rooms too.

Breakfast was a bit of a fiasco, no one seemed to know what was on offer or could speak English. I asked for toast but got one piece of bread with no butter. I said I would eat somewhere else. A few hours later the manager brought coffee, toast, jam and eggs to my room and apologised for earlier. He explained the staff were new. He also extended my checkout by 2 hours. I thought this was excellent service and he was so friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed March 2012