“Perfect stay”

Ranked #119 of 708 Hotels in New Delhi
Munich, Germany
“Perfect stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2012

Thanks a lot to the friendly hotel managers and staff!
Special thanks to Tarun!
I was really impressed by high service and hospitality level.
The managers are very helpful and always there for all your traveller's needs.
Taxi service is very good and cheap, rooms are clean, bed is comfortable, staff helped me a lot in Delhi, even to find post office and send my parcel as I have had overweight.
As a single female tourist in India, I felt myself safe and secure at this place thanks to managers and staff.
I would definetely stay there again during my next visit to India and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank NuriyaB
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
  • Polish first
Visakhapatnam (Vizag), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

This is am excellent hotel which is about 12 minutes walking distance to the Aerocity express which connects to the Delhi station and many other places in Delhi.
The hotel is very well maintained and has excellent staff who are very polite and courteous
Very reasonable hotel .The food is excellent.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank csrao57
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

Don't be scared off by the dilapidated area (after all, it is India!), as the hotel itself is quite new. Our room was very clean and comfortable, with excellent room lighting as a bonus. Everything worked fine and the Wifi was free. We appreciated having an in-hotel restaurant as, for us, this was a day to relax and prepare for our 2 a.m. flight home and we did not wish to venture out for a meal. The restaurant, though quite spartan in decor, provided good food at reasonable prices. We also appreciated the hassle-free airport transfer for 200 rupees (for the two of us). This hotel is excellent value and we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if ever in Delhi.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

I stayed here for a night before catching a flight to Sydney. When I arrived my room was not quite ready, so the staff gave me a bottle of water and a glass of coke while I waited. They were very friendly and as a single woman travelling alone I felt very safe there.
My room was lovely. Nice big bed, clean and a flat screen TV. I had both a fan and a/c and wifi in the rooms too.

Breakfast was a bit of a fiasco, no one seemed to know what was on offer or could speak English. I asked for toast but got one piece of bread with no butter. I said I would eat somewhere else. A few hours later the manager brought coffee, toast, jam and eggs to my room and apologised for earlier. He explained the staff were new. He also extended my checkout by 2 hours. I thought this was excellent service and he was so friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Lmb110
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2012

A very upmarket approach within your budget. The best part of the hotel is it's location.. It located near the International Airport (IGI) and Gurgaon is just 5 minutes away.
The ambiance was eye catching and the hospitality offered by the staff was just amazing... "They just don't let you feel out of the place !"
To much of my surprise, they even offered me their hotel's cab (on nominal charges) to travel in and around NCR.
I would surely recommend Hotel Delhi Aero City to Delhi travelers and to the ones seeking an Executive Class treatment.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business