Hotel Delhi Aerocity
US$ 259
US$ 113
US$ 82
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Amax Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 18
  • Restaurant
Piccadily Hotel(New Delhi)
US$ 75
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportairport droptransit passengersan early flightsuper deluxe roombudget hotelbetween flightsminutes from the airportrooms are cleantaxi serviceovernight stayroom servicehot waterthe hotel stafffree wifihotel is locatedshort stay
Reviewed 28 March 2012

This is am excellent hotel which is about 12 minutes walking distance to the Aerocity express which connects to the Delhi station and many other places in Delhi.
The hotel is very well maintained and has excellent staff who are very polite and courteous
Very reasonable hotel .The food is excellent.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank csrao57
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Don't be scared off by the dilapidated area (after all, it is India!), as the hotel itself is quite new. Our room was very clean and comfortable, with excellent room lighting as a bonus. Everything worked fine and the Wifi was free. We appreciated having an in-hotel restaurant as, for us, this was a day to relax and prepare for our 2 a.m. flight home and we did not wish to venture out for a meal. The restaurant, though quite spartan in decor, provided good food at reasonable prices. We also appreciated the hassle-free airport transfer for 200 rupees (for the two of us). This hotel is excellent value and we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if ever in Delhi.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I stayed here for a night before catching a flight to Sydney. When I arrived my room was not quite ready, so the staff gave me a bottle of water and a glass of coke while I waited. They were very friendly and as a single woman travelling alone I felt very safe there.
My room was lovely. Nice big bed, clean and a flat screen TV. I had both a fan and a/c and wifi in the rooms too.

Breakfast was a bit of a fiasco, no one seemed to know what was on offer or could speak English. I asked for toast but got one piece of bread with no butter. I said I would eat somewhere else. A few hours later the manager brought coffee, toast, jam and eggs to my room and apologised for earlier. He explained the staff were new. He also extended my checkout by 2 hours. I thought this was excellent service and he was so friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Lmb110
Reviewed 19 March 2012

A very upmarket approach within your budget. The best part of the hotel is it's location.. It located near the International Airport (IGI) and Gurgaon is just 5 minutes away.
The ambiance was eye catching and the hospitality offered by the staff was just amazing... "They just don't let you feel out of the place !"
To much of my surprise, they even offered me their hotel's cab (on nominal charges) to travel in and around NCR.
I would surely recommend Hotel Delhi Aero City to Delhi travelers and to the ones seeking an Executive Class treatment.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2012

A decent hotel if you need to stay on a budget.. Even though its inexpensive, it is pretty decent.. Nice management - the folks are helpful and honest. Kept our stay fun, enjoyable and inexpensive. A good choice if you plan to stay close to the airport for a connection later next day / morning. The hotel arranged for cab, etc.. we ordered coffee/snacks at 2 am and were served.. who can beat that ! :)

Room Tip: Had a nice extra bed if more than two people sharing a room. Also, had the room next to the roof.. so could get out and enjoy the view of the highway / streets
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends