We came to Delhi to do some shopping for my upcoming wedding. We just needed somewhere to shower, sleep and have breakfast.
1. Hotel is in a good location and is only a 5-7 minute walk from the many shops in karol bagh.
2. The shower in the room is great and we never had a problem with there being no hot water, even when showering in the evening.
1. The hotel charges £7 per person for breakfast, with bottled water at an additional charge. This is pricey for Delhi as you can easily find restaurants outside the hotel that charge a couple of pound per person.
2. The hotel provide rooms with a complimentary bottled water, each day. However on a number of occasions this bottle of water had been refilled from somewhere and was not sealed. This is not acceptable for a "4 star hotel"
3. The wifi is very hit and miss. You have to request a new username and password each day. This becomes tiresome when staying for a week.
4. Rooms are modern but the sheets are often stained, the curtains in all three of our rooms did not close and towels were worn and past their best. Again, you would not expect this from a 4 star hotel.
5. Rooms can be noisy, especially in the mornings.
If you are looking for somewhere to shower and sleep then this hotel is adequate. But to be advertised as a 4 star is misleading as the hotel does not meet 4 star standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Jivitesh, located at the hub of commercial centre of New Delhi. This bright and airy hotel gives world class facilities, excellent rooms and conference service with exceptional vegetarian dining make it a perfect heaven for business and leisure travellers. Our city center hotel is set amidst the most alluring shopping and entertainment districts in New Delhi. Close proximity to Karol Bagh, Connaught Place the shopping arcade, Rajinder Nagar, Pragati Maidan and ITO. The hotel is close to Delhi’s major tourist attractions like Birla Mandir, Red Fort, Jama masjid, President House and India Gate, Pusa institute, Bangla Sahib Gurudwara, Delhi Zoo, Chandni Chowk, Embassies. The refreshing interiors interplay with landscaped gardens, bringing the "outdoors in." The centrally air-conditioned hotel offers 42 rooms and suites with a large Banquets & Meetings Centre (5000 sq.ft.) with Audio & Video Conference. Additionally, the hotel offers a business centre, a multi-cuisine Coffee Shop, Fitness Centre and Outdoor Swimming Pool that keeps you fresh & relax throughout day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, ClearTrip, TravelGuru, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Jivitesh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.