Open today: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great Rafting!

Great Camp, Great Rafting, Great Beach and Great People! Ideal place to go with friends as well as... read more

Reviewed 6 April 2022
roopesh2015
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Adventure of a lifetime, no one besides Aquaterra can take you here

Siang River Expedition: November 2021 Trip Leader: Rana Safety Kayakars: Kanha, Mukesh and... read more

Reviewed 8 December 2021
pranjals
Encinitas, California

All reviews river rafting atali ganga kuari pass nourishing food lavish spread great rafting dry bags wonderful trek high altitude these guys support staff surreal experience taking care safe hands trek leader rapids crew
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2022

Great Camp, Great Rafting, Great Beach and Great People!

Ideal place to go with friends as well as family - enjoyable experience of rafting itself over the 14 odd rapids over 2 hrs, but also everything aside from it at the camp itself. Atali Ganga (the resort with rooms, beyond the camp) also looked very designed with all rooms blending into the mountain...

Date of experience: April 2022
Reviewed 8 December 2021

Siang River Expedition: November 2021

Trip Leader: Rana
Safety Kayakars: Kanha, Mukesh and Pankaj
Guides: Vikas, Sanjay
Chefs: Miga, Satpal, Jay

The whole truck comes from Rishikesh to Arunachal carrying all their equipment. All of which have to fit on the CaterRaft, Service Raft and our Raft. All of our stuff also goes in dry bags and is loaded on our raft. This is definitely a leave no trace and take only photos kind of expedition. This kind of attention to environment is rare in India and this is probably one of the best reasons to go with these guys.

Safety: Absolutely essential in a remote area such as arunachal and Ranaji couldnt have done a better job in making us feel and be safe. Not a single incident in the entire trip, when there could have been atleast 2-3 everyday in a place like this.

The river was very fast, very deep and very wide. Chances of getting overboard to pushed down with the current were very high but in this crew's capable hands, we were feeling very secure.

Ranaji was experienced, mature and a lot of fun. Sanjay and Vikas were strong and athletic enough to make us feel motivated all the time. Kahna, Mukesh and Pankaj were calmness personified, their smiles made us feel safe. They were always the first ones to enter these rapids and we got confidence watching them.

Miga, Satpal and Jay kept feeding us delicious home cooked pahadi food that looking back sounds like a miracle considering we were carrying everything with us on three floats!

This trip is one in a lifetime in an area so remote that there are barely any roads (vehicular or even walking) through these dense forests. Even the locals carry machetes and guns to be able to get through these areas.

Thank you for a great adventure!

Date of experience: November 2021
Reviewed 9 October 2021

It was my first time with Aquaterra! The trek was very well organised. The guides/kitchen staff were excellent and calm. The food was super and always hot and on time. There were last-minute issues with flights, etc. that were tackled well by the staff. The tents were of good quality and clean. Since I am from Delhi, it was nice to meet different folks from Bombay and the UK. I was also glad the group was limited to 12, making it more manageable during these times.

Date of experience: October 2021
1  Thank akK6344TC
Reviewed 9 September 2021

Glaciers, moraines, scree, boulders, crevasses, high altitude passes, alpine meadows, valleys, river crossings, lakes, flora & fauna, animals, sunshine, rain, snow, culture, history, culinary delights ... What more can a trekker ask for! A demanding yet unimaginably beautiful trek, with stunning landscapes and transitions from the melancholic cold desert mountains of Ladakh to the enchanting sylvan green alpine ones of Kashmir. Efficiently conducted by a competent, experienced, caring, professional and patient Aquaterra crew. A deeply subliminal experience that leaves one with withdrawal symptoms of having to part with a slice of heaven on earth! Thank You Aquaterra!

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank mtnmind
Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

The trip was very well organised with confident and capable guides who attended to each and every request. The tents were clean and food was finger lickin good!
It was my second trek ever and honestly I had not had time to work on my physical fitness to the level required before I left for the trek. Before we left I was apprehensive about the trip but Mr Vaibhav Kala of Aquaterra assured me that the kindest guide will be on sweep duty and true to his word we were indeed blessed to have Mr Vikas Rana as our guide in the tail end. He ensured us safely doing our trek without hurrying or pressurising us on any count.The majestic mountains and deep ravines did not threaten me as I had the comfort of knowing I was in safe hands.
All in all it was an incredible experience. I am looking forward to more Aquaterra experiences! Thank you Aquaterra for reaffirming to me ‘ I am capable of more than I think and my health is my most valuable asset’ !

Date of experience: August 2021