Open today: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience which has made me stronger ............

Me ( Yogada 17 Years ) and my mother joined the Aqua Terra's Fixed Departure of Sham Valley trek... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2022
Yogada2004
Invisible threads are the strongest ties

Whilst preparing for our first Himalayan trek, we were well aware that the company we book with is... read more

Reviewed 11 April 2022
MagicalEarth
Los Angeles, California

All reviews atali ganga aqua terra adventure company kuari pass great rafting river expedition dry bags wonderful trek high altitude these guys support staff taking care surreal experience safe hands trek leader rapids crew
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2016

Brilliant crew, brilliant planning and a brilliant experience. The trip was a once in a life time experience for most of us in the group. ATA was exceptional from the pre-trip preparation to execution. The safety standards (guide per guest ratio), food quality and camps were of the highest quality. The summit was made simpler due to ATA. Post summit the safari trips to Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro along with the choice of stays were also very well planned and experiential. This was my second trip with ATA . They lead the way in setting high standards for adventure travel and I look forward to my next trip with them.

Date of experience: February 2016
2  Thank suddu11
Reviewed 6 February 2016

Had an absolutely wonderful trek down the Zanskar. It was seriously cold but the trip was well planned and we had hot chai waiting for us whenever we reached the campsite. The food was awesome as always and it is absolutely incredible how team Aquaterra manages that quality of food at that altitude. The views were stunning to say the least. Now to raft down the Zankskar!

Date of experience: January 2016
3  Thank Shirsha
Reviewed 18 December 2015

Mighty rapids and breathtaking gorges, pristine beaches and enchanting forests, this trip offers you all this and more in rustic virgin territories where the only outsider you have for company is a leopard from the deep dense forests around you. I loved the way the whole trip was managed. Utmost professionalism and endearing warmth showcased by the entire team never made me feel out of place for even a moment. There is not a single thing that was not 10/10 for me, right from food, safety, the rafting experience, the camp fires at night, the many silly jokes and dance moves we all broke into, to unending conversations. I had an experience of a lifetime and shall certainly go an another expedition soon.
Love to the entire team of Aquaterra <3

Date of experience: November 2015
3  Thank Vasundhara T
Reviewed 10 December 2015

WOW!! Words cannot describe the experience I've had rafting the Siang and what a great way to do it with Aquaterra. These guys are thorough professionals right from safety to food and logistics, their schedule runs like a swiss watch with precision hard to find in outdoor tour operators. Our rafting adventure commenced from Tutin in Arunachal and ended 200km downstream at Pasighat after 6 days of rafting. The whole team, Rana, Sanjay, Som, Kanha and the boss, Vaibhav are just fantastic people to guide you along on this trip. The 15 days expedition was an amazing time and I wish it could have a lasted much longer. Kudos to the tasty meals served during the trip and the professionalism displayed by all. Made some new friends and had a blast throughout. I am definitely doing another rafting adventure with Aquaterra. AQUATERRA YOU ROCK!!

Date of experience: November 2015
5  Thank Miten14
Reviewed 11 October 2015

Well what a wonderful trip it was , we were 14 climbers with about 60 helpers including guide and porters. It could not have been better, right from our stay at kufloon to pooja at gangotri to climb to the audens to stay at the glaciers and finally a wLk thru the forest which can beat the amazon.
Kudos to the aquaterra team including jeetu , vikas , prem , som, narinder etc and our guide attar rana , who took tremendous care to make sure we land up safely back in our houses.
I had done various treks including climbing stok kangri ,,,,, but auden is by far the toughest , it is not only the toughest but I suppose only the one of its kind which let's u walk thru streams, valleys,snow peaked mountains, glaciers , meadows, forests .

The trek is about 15 days and don't forget to take an entertainer along with you ..... we had one and it was too much fun keepppppppp guessing.

Date of experience: October 2015