Open today: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Invisible threads are the strongest ties

Whilst preparing for our first Himalayan trek, we were well aware that the company we book with is... read more

Reviewed 11 April 2022
MagicalEarth
Los Angeles, California
Great Rafting!

Great Camp, Great Rafting, Great Beach and Great People! Ideal place to go with friends as well as... read more

Reviewed 6 April 2022
roopesh2015
Bangalore, Karnataka, India

All reviews river rafting atali ganga kuari pass nourishing food lavish spread great rafting dry bags wonderful trek high altitude these guys support staff taking care surreal experience safe hands trek leader rapids crew
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2014

There isn't a more classy example of a team that is so well organised, courteous, warm and welcoming! The arrangements right from the camping sights, food, refreshments and stay were so extremely comformatble, ofcourse the food and the variety offered just beat everything else. The team is extremely professional and every single person made sure we felt at home. The scenery was just breathtaking. A big thanks to the entire Har-ki-dun Treak team especially Kanha Sir, Rajeev and Prem for being such awesome trek guides! Will surely do all my adventure trips with Aquaterra :-)

3  Thank PoojaDhameja
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were a group of seven women who were trekking for the very first time. Aquaterra did a great job taking care of all of us. They were very professional, very punctual about time, food was excellent (one cant think of good food at the Himalayas but this was different). They ensure that you get good quality food even when we are in the various villages.

Vikram and Rajeev were our guides. They were very good.

This time I came alone, I will be back with my family to experience this great adventure again!

3  Thank reshkings
Reviewed 20 May 2014

" Heaven on Earth " is how i would describe my holiday , a very big Thank you to your

entire staff at Tons & Atali for pampering and taking care of us always with a warm smile .

Also mastering the rapids at both the locations and excellent birding were the highlights

of the trip .

3  Thank Porus K
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Trekking in the Himalayas with an impressively professional outfit - food was excellent, the staff cheerful and punctual, the views fantastic. Thank you Vikram, Rajeev, Megh, Rakesh! This was my first trek and despite a run-in with some nasty weather, I'm hooked!

1  Thank MariaVivish
Reviewed 13 May 2014

One of the most memorable holidays. Aqua terra guys were true professionals, at the same time very warm and funny. River rafting (my first time) was a great experience and the river guides made it even more fun. Camping site was very well maintained and the food served was of exceptionally high quality. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is keen on having a great time along with some adventure. Thank you aqua terra guys. Keep up the good work:):) Cheers!:)

Date of experience: April 2014