Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience which has made me stronger ............

Me ( Yogada 17 Years ) and my mother joined the Aqua Terra's Fixed Departure of Sham Valley trek... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2022
Yogada2004
Invisible threads are the strongest ties

Whilst preparing for our first Himalayan trek, we were well aware that the company we book with is... read more

Reviewed 11 April 2022
MagicalEarth
Los Angeles, California

All reviews river rafting atali ganga aqua terra adventure company kuari pass nourishing food lavish spread great rafting dry bags valley trek wonderful trek high altitude these guys support staff surreal experience taking care safe hands
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Excellent package by Vaibhav and team. I was part of the rafting expedition in Brahmaputra this year and my 2nd trip with Aquaterra. Thrilling Siang, incredible expertise of Vaibhav's team, jovial bunch of guides and much more turned out to be a fine cocktail to which I have become an addict. I would love to reach out to Aquaterra for more excitement.

2  Thank VSM70
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Just back from a 2 week rafting trip on the Brahmaputra. Going to a very remote area of Arunachal Pradesh, just a few miles from the Tibetan border, this trip takes in landscape that would be hard to reach without Aquaterra's help.

The white-water was fun, there was plenty of drifting time to relax, and there's no mobile signal for long enough to forget that there's anyone out there. The camping was comfortable on white sandy beaches and the team was as professional as I've ever come across. The food was miraculous given it was produced from a tent!

I met some amazing people and enjoyed the journey as much as the white water.

I was travelling on my own and was made to feel very welcome and included. The Aquaterra team go out of their way to make the Brahmaputra trip special for everyone.

1  Thank kate2009London
Reviewed 3 December 2012

The silver Sands Camp managed by Aquaterra has been a memorable experiance for me along with 6 other friends that i have taken. As this place was recommended by my Childhood Classmates , it was worth the stay . The food, Shelter, tents, Activities, evening bon fire were just perfect for anyone who want to take their mind away from work . The people taking care of us were very friendly and supportive. The best moment of this Camp was the Rafting Experiance on the river ganga. We were slightly intimated as it sounded scary as i heard that the rafting would last for 24 Kms i.e. for almost 3 hours but the experts who guided us while rafting were very experianced and helpful and those 3 hours of rafting was the most thrilling experiance i have ever had. The Rapids were thrilling and the best moment was the diving & Swimming in the river ganga. My friends are also so mesmerized with the whole experiance that they have decided to visit again very soon. It was a good time for everyone and the best for me as i celebrated my birthday with white water rafting which i was longing for a long time.
Thanking you for this thrilling experiance
Maurya Sarkar

1  Thank Maurya_adventure
Reviewed 3 December 2012

rafting down 180 kms was a treat! the camp sites, turquoise green water, boil of the rapids, flora and fauna are captivating - the hospitality and preparedness crew of the Aquaterra crew was impressive to state the obvious! I can re-live this vacation any day :) Aquaterra Adventure Trips - Strongly Recommend.

1  Thank shraddhasingh
Reviewed 3 December 2012

What a fantastic trip, from the moment I was met at the airport onwards I was looked after. 7 Days on the river with great food and great company, even a small amount of rain couldn't dampen the spirit.

The safety and support was second to none, this was my first time in India and my first rafting adventure. The only problem now is which river to do next.

1  Thank Mark W