Open today: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience which has made me stronger ............

Me ( Yogada 17 Years ) and my mother joined the Aqua Terra's Fixed Departure of Sham Valley trek... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2022
Yogada2004
Invisible threads are the strongest ties

Whilst preparing for our first Himalayan trek, we were well aware that the company we book with is... read more

Reviewed 11 April 2022
MagicalEarth
Los Angeles, California

All reviews river rafting atali ganga aqua terra adventure company kuari pass nourishing food lavish spread great rafting dry bags valley trek wonderful trek high altitude these guys support staff surreal experience taking care safe hands
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2012

The silver Sands Camp managed by Aquaterra has been a memorable experiance for me along with 6 other friends that i have taken. As this place was recommended by my Childhood Classmates , it was worth the stay . The food, Shelter, tents, Activities, evening bon fire were just perfect for anyone who want to take their mind away from work . The people taking care of us were very friendly and supportive. The best moment of this Camp was the Rafting Experiance on the river ganga. We were slightly intimated as it sounded scary as i heard that the rafting would last for 24 Kms i.e. for almost 3 hours but the experts who guided us while rafting were very experianced and helpful and those 3 hours of rafting was the most thrilling experiance i have ever had. The Rapids were thrilling and the best moment was the diving & Swimming in the river ganga. My friends are also so mesmerized with the whole experiance that they have decided to visit again very soon. It was a good time for everyone and the best for me as i celebrated my birthday with white water rafting which i was longing for a long time.
Thanking you for this thrilling experiance
Maurya Sarkar

1  Thank Maurya_adventure
Reviewed 3 December 2012

rafting down 180 kms was a treat! the camp sites, turquoise green water, boil of the rapids, flora and fauna are captivating - the hospitality and preparedness crew of the Aquaterra crew was impressive to state the obvious! I can re-live this vacation any day :) Aquaterra Adventure Trips - Strongly Recommend.

1  Thank shraddhasingh
Reviewed 3 December 2012

What a fantastic trip, from the moment I was met at the airport onwards I was looked after. 7 Days on the river with great food and great company, even a small amount of rain couldn't dampen the spirit.

The safety and support was second to none, this was my first time in India and my first rafting adventure. The only problem now is which river to do next.

1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 3 December 2012

This was my first trip out with Aquaterra, although I have several friends who have traveled with them and have always heard very good things about them. But, as the saying goes, seeing is believing. Or rather, experiencing is. And it was absolutely an unforgettable, gorgeous experience.

Siang, or the upper stretches of the mighty Brahmaputra, is an exacting, gorgeous, sometimes scary river. And while the river and the state it rushes, swirls and glides through (Arunachal) have their own special out-of-this-world hypnotism, it is critical to understand that this trip takes you to the heart of one of the remotest parts of this country, if not the world. The ravines and gorges through which it flows are pretty much inaccessible to any kind of humans, which means that all access to civilization is completely cut off. From access to amenities, safety to provisions, you (and the group you are with) are completely to your own.

This is where the efficiency, expertise and effectiveness of Aquaterra really kicks in and leaves you, in retrospect, stunned. From the beginning to the end of nearly 2 weeks, there was absolutely not a single instance, despite the ups and downs of weather and occasional highs and lows of individual health, where I felt that there was any scope of improvement. From transportation to food to stay and hygiene arrangements and entertainment, and above all in the absolutely masterful expertise and warmth of the crew members, the experience was pitch perfect.

Thank you for this lifetime experience, Aquaterra. I will be back.

2  Thank Saugata C
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Just finished a five day expedition from Pancheshwar to Boom on the Kali river with Aquaterra. Traveled with twelve friends (including four kids).
We have rafted in Rishikesh twice before but the Kali is something else. The rapids are fantastic, the river is crystal clear , the beaches are heavenly and above all the whole area is absolutely untouched by tourists. We did not see anyone for a good two days and there is no cellphone signal so that gives you a welcome break from the rest of the world.
The whole experience was fantastic ..... The rafting... The camps... Equipment.... Food.... everything was par excellence. Mr. Vikram Joshi and his team made this expedition so much fun and the kids loved it specially all the camp fire games the treks and last but not least the rafting,
A big thank you to the whole team.