Open today: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience which has made me stronger ............

Me ( Yogada 17 Years ) and my mother joined the Aqua Terra's Fixed Departure of Sham Valley trek... read more

Reviewed 6 August 2022
Yogada2004
Invisible threads are the strongest ties

Whilst preparing for our first Himalayan trek, we were well aware that the company we book with is... read more

Reviewed 11 April 2022
MagicalEarth
Los Angeles, California

All reviews river rafting atali ganga aqua terra adventure company kuari pass nourishing food lavish spread great rafting dry bags valley trek wonderful trek high altitude these guys support staff surreal experience taking care safe hands
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Hi, we friends had planned for Chopta Chandrashilla Trek between Nov 10 - Nov 14 through Aquaterra Adventures India. trust me if u wanna go for any of the trips through Aquaterra you just need to decide n the rest is all done. This was my first ever trek and i couldn't have asked for more.when we friends reached Haridwar Chain Singh ji the Trek leader was waiting for us at the station with Bhupi ji the driver. they drove us to Silver Sand where we were suppose to meet other trek members. then after proper breakfast i mean it a proper breakfast we went further for our trek. they carried lunch for us also. the arrangements made by the Aquaterra Advebtures was just superb... timely brilliant lunch, dinner, snacks, tents, sleep bag, bonfire, everything. u din't even felt the need for askin anything. it was all available. the trek leader Chain Singh, Kailash, other members Bhupi jii n the other team members were amazin!!! Now coimin to the trek part... it is one a life time experience for anyone.... must visite for all. Spirit n enthusiasm is all u need. u got to Visit Chopta n Chandrashila summit. i m just too happy that i chose Aquaterra for this trip now if i m goin any trip it has to be through Aquaterra. People don't think just go for it n u'll be super excited n hyper for the next one like i am....

Date of experience: November 2012
3  Thank rupa k
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My cousins and I hired a private expedition to raft down class 3 & 4 rapids for over 100kms down the Alaknanda river... Anvesh and Arvind were AMAZING !!! Their professional management and experience was very comforting... The guides, tents, food and equipment were perfect ! Finally the location was literally to die for !! We had a blast....

Date of experience: September 2011
3  Thank NKKOman
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I am so glad my first adventure trip ever was with Aquaterra to Chile. It was a trip par excellence - far exceeding any expectations i might have had. The camp was outstanding; Super comfortable accommodation; Hot and cold running water and super clean log cabin bathrooms ! There was yoga every morning and a hot tub to sink into after a tough day on the river. The food ... mouth watering dishes conjured up by Cookie, the food magician ... sublime. The river guides were awesome ... keeping us safe and yet enthusiastic about making sure we did not miss out on anything. Unforgettable was the color of the Futaleufu River and the zillion number of stars in the sky !! A complete must for nature and adventure lovers.

Date of experience: March 2012
1  Thank Bindu V
Reviewed 16 May 2012

From Delhi to Dibrugarh to Pasighat to our campsite at Purang ... where we put in for this grand trip, the excitement kept building up!

Over 10 days, 7 on the water & three traveling through lush tropical rain forests & crossing the lower Bramhaputra on ferries, it was a photographers delight.

Dec 03 - Dec 09, from Palsi (IV+) to Ponging (IV+) .. the rapids were a blast, the arrangements impeccable & the excitement never-ending!

Equipment, Food, River Guides, Safety ... I would give ATA full marks on all counts! I have done all sorts of trips with ATA ... Kali, Tons, Subansari, Ganga, Zambezi, Colorado, Futa ... and plan many more!

I recommend any trip with ATA, in India & abroad! Cheers!!

Date of experience: December 2011
1  Thank Abhay01
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I have known Aquaterra from it's inception, it is the ultimate adventure company: they have fun on their own trips, while obviously providing fun and a great experience.
When I was offered the chance to join a rafting expedition through the Grand Canyon, there was very little that could have kept me away. It was the experience of a life time, meticulously planned from the hedonism of Las Vegas to the pristine reaches of the canyon. Totally professional river people - who made fun a lifestyle - from the bus ride to clambering through miraculous side canyons and running some hairy rapids - to the amazing food that these guides would churn out on the pristine campsites. This is a trip for every adventure lover.

Date of experience: June 2011