“Everything's perfect!!!!”

Ranked #470 of 1,061 New Delhi B&B and Inns
Hong,kong
“Everything's perfect!!!!”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is my second time to be with Hotel Vedas Heritage and the complexion was greaT..., I am very happy with the receptionists , room and price! The price was just as perfect as I expected((: I would rate the receptionist 10/10 , room 10/10 , Hygiene 11/10 and food service 8/10... But everything turns out great! If I was to come to again to New Delhi , I would stay again at Hotel Vedas Heritage!!! I super recommend this lovely sweet Hotel Vedas Heritage :) +it's very near to a Big Bargin Market ((:

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Francis Y
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Czech first
BALI
Reviewed 10 April 2012

i have booked this hotel for my short trip to Delhiearly this year. We have adviced to take hotel in Central delhi as it is very much easy to commute to every destination. we have checked in this hotel much before our checking time and upto our surprise hotel staff and management is very helpful to provide us room before check in time. Hotel staff is well manner in every respect, which is rear to see in Budget hotels. We have a breakfast which was nice and having a good variety of indian foods. in the afternoon we have go out for some shopping as main market is just at 50 metre distance. Hotel staff also give us assitance in providing good shops name.we had a calm and comfortable stay at this hotel. my next visit is due in October.

Room Tip: take a road room view or master bedroom. both rooms are good.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank A_ROY25
Bundaberg, Australia
Reviewed 4 March 2012

We didn't even unpack. Mould throughout, damp smelly unfinished decor was the least of our worry. The beds were child cot size and there was no room to move. This hotel is unfit for habitation.

Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Bhavs62

Travellers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Our agent booked this hotel for our 1 night stay before flying back to our country.We found this hotel within a great location as you are not far away from the main shopping market & Karol bagh metro station.

Next day morning we were sent down stairs for the breakfast which was quite good with different Indian varieties.The man at the front desk kept our luggage in their luggage room for free, we even checked out 1 hr later but didn't charge anything. A nice & comfortable place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for the road side room.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank Andrias H
Den Haag
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I got there in a nice lobby. Untill I climbed the stairs. I saw the cleaners cleaning everything with nasty swabs and other nasty stuff. The hall was messy because the cleaners threw all their cleaning stuff outside. In day 1 I found a cockroach in my room.
I told them that and they changed my room after sleeping one night with the cockroach. They couldn't change it because there was no room left (which I understand). I changed the room and the other was a little better. Still the room had a strange smell and the toilet pots were smurred with a brown sheen. Even after the cleaners cleaned it, the smudge didn't went away. After we tought they refreshed our towels, we found a big poopstain on the bathtowel. It was disgusting. We informed the management about this all.
The breakfast was very poor. In one of these days there was also a fight between a hotelvisitor and the management because there was no breakfast anymore at 0930 p.m.

After a small chit chat with the chamberboy in the morning, me and my friend had a sleep. In noon the chamberboy came in all of a sudden to our room and asked my friend if he could come in. She said no, of course. Than in the noon he asked for me again. There is a possibility that he was just trying to be nice, but this was getting creepy. We didn't informed the management because we thought I'd be pityful if he'd loose his job.

Well, for me I can say for sure: NEVER AGAIN. I rather pay a couple of euro's extra for a little privacy and hygiene.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends