All reviews hauz khas market green park metro station guest house living room home away from home lovely apartment minute walk walking distance from shops welcoming room sri aurobindo i felt safe walking safe neighborhood location is fantastic breakfast was delicious stay there again on demand wonderful stay
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

This guesthouse has good wifi and is very comfortable. The staff is extremely kind, helpful and accommodating. The location is also good- close to HKV and walking distance from Green Park Metro station yet in a quiet and leafy residential street. I look forward to staying here again soon!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2017

We had a wonderful stay at Serene during our 4 nights in Delhi. The room was clean, tastefully decorated and well air conditioned. Our hosts were kind, gracious and available for anything we needed. Major props to their amazing cook who made us some delicious home food while we were there. Definitely arrange to have dinner at home at least one night to experience it!

The location of Serene is also ideal. Situated in a more quiet residential area but also very close to a market, a jogging park and Hauz Khaz village. Don't miss out on staying in this wonderful home while you're in Delhi.

Room tip: Ask for the room with the attached balcony.
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2017

I just had my second stay at Serene Guesthouse, and I give it my highest recommendation. Mr Puri and his staff are friendly and helpful, the location is very convenient in the heart of Hauz Khas but far enough from busy roads to be restful. I'll definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We had a very good stay at Serene, the location was ideal, so were the rooms! My family and I are very thankful to the owner and the help for accommodating our needs and making us feel at home. This is a very good option for a longer stay too, very calm and beautifully designed. I would definitely recommend Serene, and would love to go back sometime!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I stayed at Serene for two weeks and had a great experience. The owner (Dhruv) and his staff were all extremely welcoming and kind.

The service was top notch, as was the location. It is located on a quiet street close to Hauz Khas Market, where you can find most things. It's quite easy to get an auto rickshaw or Uber from the main road right next to the house.

The apartment is very clean and well-kept.

Date of stay: February 2017