All reviews hauz khas market green park metro station guest house living room home away from home lovely apartment minute walk walking distance from shops welcoming room sri aurobindo i felt safe walking safe neighborhood location is fantastic breakfast was delicious stay there again on demand wonderful stay
Reviewed 2 April 2017

I just had my second stay at Serene Guesthouse, and I give it my highest recommendation. Mr Puri and his staff are friendly and helpful, the location is very convenient in the heart of Hauz Khas but far enough from busy roads to be restful. I'll definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We had a very good stay at Serene, the location was ideal, so were the rooms! My family and I are very thankful to the owner and the help for accommodating our needs and making us feel at home. This is a very good option for a longer stay too, very calm and beautifully designed. I would definitely recommend Serene, and would love to go back sometime!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 February 2017

I stayed at Serene for two weeks and had a great experience. The owner (Dhruv) and his staff were all extremely welcoming and kind.

The service was top notch, as was the location. It is located on a quiet street close to Hauz Khas Market, where you can find most things. It's quite easy to get an auto rickshaw or Uber from the main road right next to the house.

The apartment is very clean and well-kept.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Serene is an excellent place to stay while in Delhi. For a reasonable price, one can expect:
* Very clean and comfortable room. Twin beds but shower was hot every day (turn on water heater in advance!).
* Amazingly friendly and wonderful staff, starting with Dhruv and extending to all of the other people. They will help you with everything from meals to laundry for a very reasonable rate.
* Great location, easy access to Haus Khaz Village (a hip shopping and restaurant district in Delhi)
* Very caring and concerned. We went during the height of the air quality crisis and Dhruv said he would look into installing air filters in the rooms -- I was very impressed with the fast and unequivocal desire to help his guests in any way.

Would certainly stay here again!

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 9 December 2016

I stayed at Serene Delhi with my mum and my aunt for 9 nights and I must say that it was an excellent decision. The owner, Dhruv was very friendly and was willing to help us at all times (arranging taxis, tours and details of the stay) in order to ensure we were safe and comfortable. The house is small so there is not the impersonal treatment of a hotel. The staff, Birender and Ramesh were absolutely friendly and helpful. The location in the residential neighborhood Hauz Khas is very convenient; it was quiet during the night, within walking distance to the metro station and markets. The rooms are simple but comfortable and very clean, with stable and high speed Internet connection. The western breakfast was hearty and hygienically prepared in the kitchen to which guests have full access. We even had the option of enjoying a delicious Indian breakfast one morning.
I absolutely recommend this bed and breakfast!

Date of stay: November 2016