“The shawarma's in West Delhi!!”
Review of The Tummy Section

The Tummy Section
Ranked #940 of 13,298 Restaurants in New Delhi
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

The Tummy section, a joint that has been serving people since 8 long years and this long time they have survived, shows their long success story. Serving the best shawarmas in west delhi and some other innovative chicken dishes where they have the innovative creamy drums of heaven or the lollipop's, they would continue to do well in this industry. They have sitting for approx 7-8 people and the service is quite fast. This outlet located at Jail road, bang opposite Wah ji wah and walking distance from Tilak nagar metro station, I happened to try some dishes from here:

1. Chicken Shawarma: I have already said they are the best in West delhi and yes, I mean that. Go try it and thank me!!

2. Crispy chicken kebab: A highly innovative dish, something pretty different than the kebabs that I have had. Deep fried kebabs that go well with the mayo served.

3. Creamy drums of heaven: The creamy section that has been added to their menu and what an addition it has proved!! Drums of heaven that were served with a rich cream coated masala that added to the taste.

4. Chicken egg boats: A treat for gym lovers. This dish has egg pieces with the yellow portion removed and minced chicken being added inside the egg.

My order took time to be prepared but it was worth the wait!!

2  Thank Rushil O

Reviewed 17 March 2017

this is one of the finest shawarma roll wala in west delhi... this joint turned up well with some different taste ..
been here couple of days back and had couple of dishes ...
This joint is located on main road which is very much visible .. its located on main road so you will get it easily .. very small joint but serving yummiest food ... there is a sitting of 8 to 10 people rest you can do car-o-bar or you can go for take away ...

We started with Shawarma Rolls and then we ordered Crispy chilli chicken , spicy chicken pizza, creamy drums of heaven..
Shawarmas are awesome as usual and please do try creamy drums of heaven ...

This place deserve 4.5 only for the taste ...

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

This is a small food joint on Jail Road. Visited this place last week with a couple of friends and the food was really amazing!

We tried their famous shawramas and special creamy chicken lollipops. Everything was perfect and tasted amazing.

They even offer home delivery which is yet another plus point to deal with your hunger pangs.

Also it is light on pocket and value for money!

A must visit!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

While coming back from Janak puri, I went to tummy section at Jail road. I ordered SPL. chicken shawarma and SPL. chicken Ramly burger. The shawarma has a good taste but the size is too small and not worth. They serve shawarma with some mayo and a white chutney which I guess was made of yogurt. I paid 60rs for chicken shawarma. Then came chicken ramly burger. As a stuffing I could see some minced chicken (which they use it in shawarma's) with some thousand island dressing, onions and fried egg. This is not how a ramly burger is made. The original ramly burger has chicken patty and it is covered with thin layered fried egg in which sauces are used which works as a glue to cover the patty. The bun was not warm, it was not at all toasted. I did not like the taste as well. I asked the server for the total bill and he asked me to pay INR 140 but when I calculated the total it came to INR 130.I paid INR 60 for shawarma and INR 70 for ramly burger. The server was not aware of the price of the ramly burger .He asked me to check it on the menu. It is a small joint, I parked my car and had food in the car. I am not going there again. I will have shawarma's at some other place.

1  Thank AMANtheFOODIE
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Really what a wonderful place for food lovers of non veg. what a burger and specially the Tummy fusion its like mouth watering when u see it again loved the place