“Good Value Hotel”

Ranked #444 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Perth
“Good Value Hotel”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

If you are ever looking for a good value hotel in Delhi, India then this is one. Sage hotel is only a couple of years old, very clean with helpful staff. Only problem is there are no shops or restaurants nearby, but room service is excellent value and the food is fantastic. All in all good value.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank PerthShane57
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Our travel agent booked this hotel and we stayed here for a night. The rooms were well maintained ans our stay here was comfortable. We ordered some noodles from the restaurant and they were priced resonably and tasted good. The staffs could have been friendlier. They put up a cold face for anything you ask. Overall I would say we had a comfortable stay.

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank Bala1110
Hicksville, New York
Reviewed 12 January 2012

When it comes to picking out a nice place to stay my priorities are always to find a place that’s hygienic and very comfortable. Traveling for the first time with my 10-month-old daughter made my search for a hotel even tougher and my needs much greater. After lots of research and brainstorming, I came across Sage Hotel. Its beautiful view, convenient location and the great reviews had me sold in an instant.
Upon arriving at the hotel and living there for one week I can definitely say that everything I experienced during my stay was much more than I had seen on their website or read in the reviews. The cleanliness and facilities in the suite were beyond what I have ever experienced in any of the hotels I have stayed at before. The suite was definitely kid friendly and convenient for my daughter to get around. The room service was always available anytime we needed anything. There was always someone available with a helping and cheerful hand. They even had wi-fi connection available in the rooms, which was a huge plus.
As great as the room was inside, the view outside was even more breathtaking. The hotel faces the historic Qutab Minar, which for someone visiting Delhi is a great view to wake up everyday to.
The best part of this hotel was the amazing food that they had. From breakfast to dinner, every meal was something to look forward to everyday. I have been to a lot of restaurants in Delhi and hands down the food at our hotel was the best I have ever tried.
Overall my experience at Sage hotel was a very memorable one. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a place to stay during the visit. I cannot wait to go back to stay at Sage Hotel on my next trip.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Gracyb
Lewisville, Texas
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Overall great hotel and I had a great stay for a week. It's in an upscale neighborhood (upscale India, not US). And there is a Cafe Coffee Day real close (like Starbucks). I ate there everyday. Good food, not great, but good. Would stay again for sure.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank records E
Dehradun, India
Reviewed 19 December 2011

We travelled from Dehradun and chose the Sage Hotel for its Location, the hotel provides with excellent service, the rooms are beautiful and very well kept, the breakfast was ok . I would highly recommend this hotel, the Sage Hotel experience turned out to be an ideal choice with its relaxing ambience, elegantly furnished rooms and service,providing an oasis of sanity in the midst of mind-numbing madness of Delhi. It was also nice to go into the city and return to a quiet place at the end of the day!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Hotel Swagath
#449 of 715 in New Delhi
FabHotel Anutham Saket
#324 of 715 in New Delhi

Been to Sage Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Additional Information about Sage Hotel

Property: Sage Hotel
Address: 4 Navjeevan Vihar, New Delhi 110017, India
Region: India > National Capital Territory of Delhi > New Delhi
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #444 of 715 Hotels in New Delhi
Price range (per night): ₹ 2,956 - ₹ 4,433
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Sage Hotel 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Yatra, TravelGuru, ClearTrip, Hotels.com, MakeMyTrip and Agoda so you can book your Sage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.