“Small but luxury”

Ranked #50 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Delhi
“Small but luxury”
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My First visit to JuSTa The Residence Panshcheel Park was excellent. Everything is perfect. Perfect Location, ambiance, Food , Services and total value for my money. I observed that this hotel is very cute service very prompt and above all there was a personal care extended to us right from manager to room boys.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
7 Thank aisha_ch
Manish K, Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We welcome and appreciate the same. Your valued feedback help us to to re-invent new ways to strive for higher customer satisfaction. I have shared your comments with our team and we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. We also have hotels in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Rajasthan. Please do let us know next time you plan a visit and we would be happy to have you stay with us.

Asst. Operation Manager
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Arabic first
Hepburn Springs, Australia
Reviewed 21 July 2012

This is a hidden secret in Delhi, where good quality hotels can be extremely expensive and inpersonal. This small hotel was a pleasure to stay in. The rooms were average size, but very well decorated and appointed. The breakfast buffet was great. The real treat here is the staff. They are all extremely professional and friendly and go out of their way to please. I'll be coming back!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank TimCansfieldSmith

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 17 July 2012

I must say that the hotel exceeded my expectations on all counts. Most credit goes to the service. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

I actually stayed at two of their branches in Delhi (Gurgaon and Panchsheel park) within a gap of one week. THe hotel staff gladly agreed to move my baggage from one location to the other. I was hapy to find my bags at the Panchsheel branh upon my arrival saving me a lot of trouble.

I was traveling with my family and was automatically upgraded to a suite. ROom was fantastic and kids loved it. Breakfast was good too.

The only thing that I can complain was the shaky internet connection - it dropped ocasionally and came back. really annoying but not a major disruption to work.

Overall, it was a very pleasant stay! I would happily recommend it to friends and colleagues.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank SaleemIrphan
Dear Guest

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We welcome and appreciate the same. Your valued feedback help us to to re-invent new ways to strive for higher customer satisfaction. I have shared your comments with our team and we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. We have made serious note of your feedback regarding internet connectivity & assure you that this has been taken care to provide you a better experience during your future visits. We also have hotels in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Rajasthan. Please do let us know next time you plan a visit and we would be happy to have you stay with us.

Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 2 July 2012

This hotel is a far cry from their propoerty in Bangalore (MG Road) upon which I had based my New Dehli hotel choice on. The fittings and furnishings are bit weathered and require a revamp.

I had booked a luxury 2 double bed room, which they gave me only after I complained.
The bathrooms leave alot to be desired. There are open vents which in 46 degree heat make it extremely uncomfortable. They have tacky shower curtains. For the 4 nights that I stayed at the hotel, we had no hot water, i complained but nothing was done. The bathroom amenities seem to be refills as apposed to new bottles as a result the containers look old and dirty.

The air condition unit in our room (an old domestic type) leaked pools of water onto our bedroom floor and the dripping sound kept us awake. We complained however all they could do was mop up the water. Our linen was not changed in the 4 days.
The rooms also had a very strong chemical smell, very dissapointing to enter a room like this after a long day.
We found the hotel management and the afternoon front desk staff to be insincere with their pleasantries and were rather stroppy, as 2 females travelling together, we felt uncomfortable. Also felt that they were trying to "milk" us in the charges of additional services, seemed to based on their whim and we always had to negotiate. Does not make sense for a hotel.

The food in the restaurant was good and the restaurant staff were very effecient and friendly.
The restaurant needs a revamp though, they have dozens of holes in the walls from previous paintings. The sales executive was good and helped us alot with places to visit.

Overall i would not go back to this hotel, it does not live up to the "luxury" they promise and was my worse experience on my Indian trip.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Laila I
Houten, The Netherlands
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We stayed just one short night (10 in the evening till 5 in the morning) but there was good service in that short period.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Michelhofstee
, Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 24 June 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback. We welcome and appreciate the same. Your valued feedback help us to re-engineer ourselves and re-invent ways to strive for higher customer satisfaction. I have shared your comments with our team and we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. We also have hotels in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Rajasthan. Please do let us know next time you plan a visit and we would be happy to have you stay with us.

assistantmanager.pp@justahotels.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near New Delhi
juSTa Gurgaon Hotel
#18 of 233 in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
The Visaya
The Ashtan Sarovar Portico
#98 of 716 in New Delhi
The Manor
#59 of 716 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK