New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi

juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi
Ranked #55 of 704 Hotels in New Delhi
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent and friendly hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

This was a very pleasant and comfortable hotel with all the necessary amenities and very spacious rooms. The staff were very helpful and provided all the assistance needed. The food in the restaurant was excellent including the complimentary breakfast. I would definately stay at this hotel if and when I return to New Delhi. I would definately recommend it to my friends and family. Bharat Parmar - London

Room Tip: Choose upper floors so less noise.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Bharat P
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 16 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback which I have shared with our team. We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay and would love to have you stay with us again. Besides this hotel, we also have two more hotels in Delhi/NCR, Bangalore, Hyderbaad and a Udaipur which is a Ramada Resort managed by Team Justa.

Look forward to seeing you again at any of our hotels.

richak.singh@justahotels.com
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

My sister and I spent 2 nights at this hotel during our trip to India. The staff was great - very happy to help with anything. Food in the restaurant was very good as well - great omelettes for breakfast. The rooms are clean and comfortable although the ones facing the road can be noisy, as well as the (very comfortable) one off of the lobby. Our other hotels on this trip were all 5 star luxury hotels - the Justa may not have been as grand, but the service was just as good. We chose the hotel because it was around the corner from our friend's apartment, but we found it to be convenient and well-located. It is relatively close to the Hauz Khas neighborhood which is a very funky, fun area full of great stores and restaurants. Highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank CLond
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 1 March 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We welcome and appreciate the same. Most of our hotels are quite centrally located to the commercial centre, shopping hubs and I am glad you enjoyed the same. I have also shared your comments with our team and we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.We also have hotels in Bangalore, Hyderabad and Udaipur. Please do let us know next time you plan a visit and we would be happy to have you stay with us.

Ilford, null, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2012

Stayed there for few days and room are very clean. Staff are very very helpful, specially Johny and Brijesh. Nice food. Any problems and they sort it out straight away. Couldn't ask anymore. BRILLIANT.

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We welcome and appreciate the same. I have shared your comments with our team and we are happy to know that you had a pleasant stay with us.

Pune, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights. I usually stay in Connaught Place area but since there was a huge exhibition at Pragati Maidan all hotels in CP area were very expensive.

Be prepared to pay Rs 300 to CP and Pragati Maidan area.

The good:
The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Housekeeping is also great. The breakfast is not very lavish but is good enough. The staff is mostly helpful and courteous.

The bad:
I booked the room from the hotel website as the bestr ate was available through them. It very clearly mentioned that all room charges include free wifi. I have a screenshot to prove it but did not have it with me at the hotel. When I got there I was told that it would cost me Rs 500. I tried reasoning with them but they said since its a weekend there is no one in the office who can authorize them to give it for free. When I said this is not good service they said they would check with the manager via phone and get back to me Sunday morning. No one bothered to let me know. Luckily I always carry my portable USB internet connection so I was OK.

I also wanted a cab to Pragati Maidan. I asked the hotel reception to get me a 'Meru' cab. They told me that they are not allowed to call outside cabs but he can offer me a hotel cab which is the cheapest at Rs 500 + taxes (one way). However I did go ahead and book a Meru Cab. I ended up aying Rs 280 one way.

Not sure if i would stay here again even though the rooms are nice and comfortable.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Thakkarmeister
Beijing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

Warm, friendly staff and the most comfortable beds and pillows of our entire trip. Traffic noise was a little bothersome in one of the rooms we stayed in but not the other. Rooms were clean and toiletries were very nice. Great breakfast with a staff that is eager to please. We enjoyed our 3 nights stay there very much.

Room Tip: The suite was very nice but ask for one with lesser traffic noise.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends

Hauz Khas
The Ashtan Sarovar Portico
The Ashtan Sarovar Portico
#95 of 704 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK