“didn't miss my home.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #55 of 703 Hotels in New Delhi
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
“didn't miss my home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

I had a wonderful experience while staying in the hotel with my family. Rooms and corridors are very neat and clean. They say that hotel is heartless is the restaurant and food is not good. I must say the food is not good only, it is excellent. Service is simply superb out there in restaurant. Once it happened to call hotel staff for room service and believe me, one of them came around 2 o'clock in the morning. I was carrying my laptop and being a net savvy I was dying to use net and to my surprise they has wi-fi connection installed and I was even more surprised to see that connectivity was superfast. As I has visited Delhi to spend my holiday I was planning to wander around. And there came the travel desk of the hotel. They were very supportive and co-operative. They helped me plan the Delhi darshan. I took the hotel's car and the driver was also very good and he saved my money-to-be-paid-to-guide a lot as he had good knowledge about the city and places. After I came back from Delhi darshan I got relaxed as the ambiance and location of the hotel is splendid. Whoever staffs, name it from reception to room service to restaurant, are on their toes to serve the guests and they beyond their limit to make the stay comfortable.

Room Tip: Since the location is awesome I think a traveler can choose any room. He will be totally satisfied.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank Anshuman S
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 22 January 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your very encouraging feedback. I have shared the same with our team who are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable.Justa hotels is meant to be " your home away from home" and our biggest validators are our guests like yourselves.

We have hotels in Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore and Hyderabad and Udaipur. Please let us know if you plan to visit any of the cities and allow us to showcase more of Justa's warmth.

richak.singh@justa hotels.com
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

I have stayed in the hotel number of instances during my travel to Delhi and found it to be extremly comfortable. It is located centrally with very clean sorrounding and healthy spread. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel as many of my colleagues and friends found it very comfortable too

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Brian S
Singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

This hotel is located in a very homely location. Near to the local markets like Green Park or Lajpat Nagar. Comfortable, clean and well maintained rooms with basic amenities. Very friendly and helpful staff. Housekeeping staff really take care of your room and very friendly restaurant staff, they make you feel at home. Hotel has free internet which you do not find in many delhi hotels.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to the people who wish to stay in a homely place, far from all 5 star show off.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor, they not have rooms with any special view.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Holidayfun0810
Hyderabad
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2012

I stayed there for a couple of days during a business trip. The experience was very satisfying. The room was surprisingly well furnished and very clean, and the service was prompt. The resourcefulness of the staff was impressive, when i asked them to help me setup a meeting the next day. We did not experience any hiccups and thanks to Justa for being such a wonderful host.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank M0rD3tH
Richksin, Public Relations Manager at juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, responded to this review, 16 January 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out to give us your valuable feedback. I have shared the same with the team who are delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay with us.

We hope to see you again at the hotel.

richak.singh@justahotels.com
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2012

Ambience and location is very good. great service with staffs are very responsive. Really impressed by responsibility taken by hotel staffs to fix issues(if any) as quick as possible. Stayed for 10 days in last week of december 2011. For first 1-2 days there were some problem with internet connection because of internet service provider(AIRTEL) from back end but staff tried their level best & soon the issue was resolved in quick time.....since then i enjoyed smooth & high speed internet access through out my stay.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Priti N
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your understanding about the internet issue. Unfortunately, we were having a bit of a rough time with our service provider for a few days which got resolved.We have also taken corrective steps to make sure we do have a back up in case of any such issues in the future.

We hope to see you again at the hotel.

richak.singh@justahotels.com
Hauz Khas
The Ashtan Sarovar Portico
The Ashtan Sarovar Portico
#98 of 703 in New Delhi

Been to juSTa Panchsheel Park, New Delhi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK