“What a Great Way to See Delhi Quickly”
Review of HOHO Delhi

HOHO Delhi
Ranked #611 of 738 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: Delhi Tourism's Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing bus takes you to 20+ tourist attractions of Delhi including World Heritage Monuments, Museums and Colorful Shopping markets. The tour offers you Low Floor AC Buses with live commentary delivered by knowledgeable and entertaining guides in both English and Hindi. The Hop-On, Hop-Off facility will enable you to get on and off the bus at many places of your choice. The Tour includes two routes- Red & Green, you can choose to take 1 day or 2 day validity pass. Your sightseeing tour of Delhi offers you a choice of exploring nearby areas around the tourist spots. Like Jama masjid, Chandni Chowk, Spice market situated around Red Fort and many such popular places. Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Tour is a safe and relaxed way to experience this great city and it is the perfect introduction to Delhi and a fun day out for all. New Additions : 1. Free "Change of Guard Ceremony Tour at President House" Exclusive for our Hop-On-Hop-Off Passengers. Every SaturdayBus Departure Timings:15 Mar to 15 Aug- 7:30 am 15 Aug to 14 Nov- 8:30 am15 Nov to 14 Mar- 9:30 am2. Tour Delhi by Evening: Tour Highlights " Light & Sound Show at Purana Qila". Exclusive 25% discount on Entry tickets for our Hop-On-Hop-Off Passengers.Every Saturday & SundayTour Timings: 6:00 pm to 10:15 pm
Reviewed 7 April 2015

We wanted to spend as brief a time as possible in the cities on our recent trip - because of pollution concerns. We spent the better part of one day on the HOHO - getting off just once for the Fort. We felt like we got a sense of where the famous landmarks were in the most efficient way possible so we could go back the next day by auto rickshaw to visit the few where we wanted to spend more time. Great overview and every guide was friendly and knowledgeable.

1  Thank Ellen B
in 4 reviews
"metro"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2015

We booked the 1 day Agra tour w/ Delhi Tourism mainly because I thought it might be run by the city and so that would make it safer and trustworthy. Still not sure if it is though.

I booked multiple things with them: 1 day Agra tour, HOHO bus red route, HOHO bus green route.

The Agra tour was fine enough. AC running on the bus the whole time, except when we were off the bus. So we come back to a warm bus w/ flies and mosquitoes. Our tour guide was Jatin and he spoke English and was very nice and responsible. On the way into Agra we picked up another guide who educated us on the history of the Taj. We went to Priya Restaurant for lunch, where it's an obvious tourist spot, but the food was good. The only hiccup was that when I booked the tour, the site said breakfast was included. However, maybe about a month before the trip, I got an email explaining that since they upgraded their bus, they won't cover breakfast anymore.

For the HOHO red route, we were sick that day so we missed it.

For the HOHO green route, I got an email 3 days before telling me that I have to reschedule because most monuments are closed on Mondays. Hence, the route does not operate on Mondays. Well, I would think that they'd change the website so I wouldn't be able to book it in the first place. They charge you a cancellation fee of 10% and since rescheduling doesn't fit my schedule, I requested that they refund me entirely. I am waiting for that refund right now.

Lastly, the location of their office really isn't that good. A lot of bums sleeping right in front as you enter. And some more bums as you leave to get on the tour bus.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

They have excellent service and on- time bus timings. It is a comfortable ride to explore Delhi.Tour guides abode the bus do talk about important landmarks as we pass by them & tips to visit a certain shopping area or attraction.

6  Thank Rishiberi
Reviewed 25 February 2015

Excellent service and prompt bus timings makes HOHO a comfortable ride whilst you explore Delhi.Tour guides abode the bus do talk about important landmarks as we pass by them & tips to visit a certain shopping area or attraction at a better day or time. All are well spoken and carry a certain friendly vibe.

Recommendation: It would be a good idea to end the trip at red fort and explore chandni chowk after that (5 mins away) if you happen to be a foodie! :p .Chandni Chowk has a metro station too nearby incase you would like to catch a metro back to home/place of stay.

8  Thank Swapnesh24