All reviews friends colony residential area main road would highly recommend this hotel lajpat nagar rooms are big hotel is located swimming pool home away from home awesome hotel room service is nehru place hot water buffet breakfast delhi toiletries
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Its an excellent property to stay in Friends colony, Delhi .. My a day stay was excellent from entrance to Lobby, to room and room service and Food. And smooth and rest-full stay .. if get chance, will love to stay here again

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I am bussiness traveler.my friend referred me this hotel.it is a good hotel.spacious rooms with green sarounding. Good front staff.
Hotel has its own gallery inside.
It is in quiet place , peace of mind also. They have good restaurant also which serves fresh and good food.
Thanks for making my trip wonderful.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Avininder, Public Relations Manager at Mantra Amaltas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful review!
We are overwhelmed to read your kind words of appreciation for our service at hotel, staff, food and ambience. Experience of your stay has been shared with the team and for them it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.
We hope you will continue to provide us with more opportunities to be of service to you and to your friends.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I visited the mantra hotel first time it was a family visit. Check in was quick ,room given to me was neat and clean with a view. Staffs were very helpfull and quick in service.
Proper AC and hot water .Very good restaurant with variety of items to choose from menu, my family liked the food.
Morning breakfast was good.
I will recommend to all my friends and family.
It is good hotel perfect for tourist ,located in main road.

Room tip: Rooms in 2nd floor has good view .
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank amarR221

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and and taking your valuable time to acknowledge the same on TripAdvisor.

It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and services. We are glad to learn that you enjoyed your accommodations and thank you for appreciating our food offerings at our Restaurant.

At Mantra Amaltas, we aim to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We believe that our guest appreciation is our biggest reward.

Thank you for your positive ratings and we look forward to welcome you real soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I attended an interview here last month, and it would be incorrect to say that it is gem of a place for conferencing or other corporate affairs! Location, most importantly, is very confusing and you might just miss the Hotel even while you are standing right outside its building. Halls at the third floor seem pretty average with ill-maintained facilities in the washrooms.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Mantra Amaltas!

Guest feedback is always a priority at our hotel and we aim to give every guest a perfect stay experience. It is our endeavor to maintain the excellence that our guests expect from us; however, we understand that your experience at our hotel was less than perfect and we regret the inconveniences you had. We assure you that such a case is a one-off at our hotel and we work diligently to ensure a flawless experience.

On this note, we hope that you would not judge us based on this experience and give us another chance to serve you with the excellence we are known for.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a night at Mantra amaltas. It took us 2hours to locate the hotel. The area surrounding the hotel is very quiet at late hours. Once I entered the premise the hotel was amazing the rooms were spacious, the premise was clean. Although I reached at around 1200am still the staff acted promptly and helped me with a smile. Definitely will recommend it to everyone.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking out the time to share your review with us on this travel forum!

Happy guests and happy reviews are always a great start to the day! Your commendations have been shared with the team.

We are glad to have served you well, and hope to see you soon for another wonderful stay experience!