New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #49 of 1,063 New Delhi B&B and Inns
New Delhi, India
“Great Dine!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2011

This is a good place for family and friends, of course to kill time! This place presents a great panaroma.

The service of staff is great, food is really good that satiate the taste buds. Its a great experience to be at this place. One should keep at least a days time to spend at this place and near by as this place is near by and is surrounded by the monuments of historical importance.

Its a great place to be.

Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Turkish first
Surat, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2011

We spent 3 days at this pure vegetarian hotel with five star facilities. I was with my husband at a Doctors conference and I enjoyed my stay thoroughly.Best hotel in Deihi as far as I'm concerned. I used the gym swim pool, free internet luxurios bedroom with perfectly clean bathroom. Absolutely perfect services from the staff. No complaints whatsoever and would love to stay here again!!!!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank amitas28
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2011

We (my wife, my son and myself checked into this hotel around midnight of 22.4.11. We were part of a group tour and the tour operator booked as in this hotel. We were returning from Bangkok. During my earlier visits to Delhi I have stayed in many nice hotels within the city. I was wondering why I was booked in this hotel which is not exactly in trhe heart of city. I was in for a pleasant surprise!

The hotels cabbies were quite efficient in transporting us from airport to hotel. Our cehck in was very smooth. The amenities provided in the room are just matchless. I have never seen a choice of six types of pillows for specific requirement. Everything was done very thoughtfully. The most important thing was still awaiting...the food!

My son and myself are non-vegetarians while my wife is a vegetarian. We have never thought that vegetarian food can be so delicious. Both for breakfast and lunch, the spread was quite mind boggling. Literally we were lost for choice. Whether it is north Indian or south Indian or Punjabi or continental...everything was mouth watering. While checking into the hotel we thought we would go oput and spend the day. But stayed put in the hotel through out the day till our check out in late evening, relaxing amidst the amenities available in the hotel enjoying their warm hospitalitry.

We strongly recommend Delhi bound travellers to make it a point to enjoy the stay and restaurant service at this hotel. Other parts of the city are easily accessible by cabs and a metro station is located very close by.

• Stayed April 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
2 Thank Gnanavel
Mumbai, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2011

Very good hotel,cooperative staff, I will give 10/10 marks.Very clean. This is a five star hotel. And one more thing, it might be in the world it is 'PURE VEGETARIAN HOTEL.' I love this hotel. Iam club carlson member.And they gave me the points. In one word excellent hotel.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
10.6 km away
The Umrao
The Umrao
#32 of 704 in New Delhi

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Delhi Satbari? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK