Review Highlights
Surekha's Delhi Heritage Tours are Fantastic! Highly Recommended!

I have been on many of Surekha's Heritage Tours - Qutub Minar, Mehrauli, Hauz Khas Village/Deer... read more

Reviewed 19 May 2022
GyanK4
New Delhi, India
Best Intro to Delhi!

The Qutab Minar tour was the best I’ve ever been on! She has an great knowledge and passion for the... read more

Reviewed 17 May 2022
emmaroseryab
New Delhi, India

All reviews chandni chowk better understanding an eye opener great knowledge food tour connaught place mehrauli tours gems history mutiny delhi birds historian anecdotes intro topic
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2014

A good guide can make a massive difference to a visit to any foreign destination, and Surekha is first class. Her tours are billed as walks, but she will also drive you around in her little car, dodging her way through the Delhi traffic. She is a lovely person and my wife and I would like to strongly recommend her services to anyone visiting this part of India.

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I am very interested in the work of Edwyn Lutyens and Herbert Baker, the architects of New Delhi. I asked Surekha if she could organise a half day tour of the places I wanted to see and other off-the-beaten-track suggestions from Surekha. The trip exceeded my expectations and saw things that were wonderful. Surekha was knowledgeable, enthusiastic and great fun to spend time with. I would unhesitatingly recommend her to anyone wanting to know more about Delhi.

Date of experience: February 2014
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful tour of old Delhi. It was fascinating to hear the history and walk the streets (it now all makes much more sense) and visit the different shops and temples. And it was wonderful to meet you after hearing about your tours from others. Lunch at work has seemed very boring after the delicious butter chicken at Karim's.

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Surekha is a guide with so much information and energy which makes a walking tour so enjoyable - we managed to squeeze a two day walking tour around the Mutiny sites in Delhi into one day. I have seen some of these sites before on my own but you can never be quite sure if you are looking at the right monument / site and so it was great to have Surekha confirm them for me. Where Surekha also stands out is her preparation - some of the sites were closed to the public but through her (many) contacts she was able to have someone meet us there and open them up. I was so impressed by this. She also knows where to have the best coffee / hot chocolate after a good walking workout ! Thanks Surekha!

Date of experience: December 2013
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Surekha Narain is doing an excellent job in organizing guided walks to lesser knows places in Delhi. Although I've been living several years in Delhi and explored the city quite extensively, she's been able to introduce me to new, very interesting places/spots in Delhi, which I even didn't knew they existed. (like her new walks on the shores of the Yamuna).
She's an enthousiastic guide and takes very well care of her group. (average 15 people).
As I enjoy the passionate way she shares her extensive knowledge about the city, I regularly attend one of her walks.
Joining her walks is absolutely recommendable, also for people who are visiting Delhi only for a few days.

Date of experience: January 2014