“Ashu was a huge help to me as a lone traveler”

Travel N Tours India
Ranked #116 of 443 Tours in New Delhi
More attraction details
Owner description: travel n tours india has been arranging tailor-made holidays to India for over ten years. We are a team of committed travel consultants who have a real passion for the region, which comes from our own personal experiences of living and travelling in this magnificent country. Between us we have an in-depth knowledge of the product we sell and a zeal which we like to think of as infectious. We understand the importance of continually improving and expanding our personal knowledge of the region and travel which ensures we are always aware of new developments. Our aim is to offer every client, be they first time visitors or seasoned travellers, unique and treasured holidays, an unspoiled journey, in comfort and style, arranged with imagination and thorough professionalism. We hope you enjoy exploring our website which features numerous recommended itineraries which we have put simultaneously to give you an idea of what is possible. However each inquiry is dealt with exclusively individual basis and tailor-made to each and every client's personal requirements.
Harrogate, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ashu was a huge help to me as a lone traveler”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

The purpose of my trip was to go to Rishikesh for the Yoga Festival but I needed help with the transition in Delhi both going and coming back. Ashu arranged trasport to and from the airport, a hotel in Delhi and also the train to Haridwar and return. A lovely and very competant young man, totally reliable. Will use his services again if I - hopefully - return to India.

Visited March 2012
5 Thank Sandy J
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“It was an amazing experience seeing so much in just a few days”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Our trip was primarily to trek in Nepal but since we had to stop in Delhi to change planes we decided that we would extend our trip by a few days. That proved to be a good decision and an even better one to go with Travel N Tours India. We found them on the internet and were pleased with Ashu's handling of the arrangements even though our flight from Kathmandu was delayed by 1/2 a day. He still managed to arrange for us visit the highlights he promised and made all the necessary changes. We had the same excellent driver between Delhi, Agra (Taj Mahal) and Jaipur but it would have been better had he spoken more English. Ashu had booked an English speaking expert guide in each of the cities who spent the better part of each day with us. Since we were the only ones on this trip everything was done at our requests.
The hotels and restaurants were satisfactory and everything went smoothly and we felt the cost was reasonable considering the personal attention given us.

Paul and Edith DesMarais, Wolfeboro, NH

Visited November 2011
6 Thank applelady_12
Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Extremely impressed with Ashu and the service he had provided!”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

My husband and I wanted to spend 2 weeks in India, and since we have never been there, we did not know how to organize our own tour, but yet feel safe and be able to explore the cities in comfort without paying a fortune.

I found Travel N Tours through tripadvisor and hoped for the best before contacting them for a quote. Ashu surprised me with his diligence and prompt service from the beginning to the very end of the trip.

He was able to draw up an itinerary to covered all the cities I wanted to visit (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Khajuraho, Varanasi), including transportation (private cars, flights, trains), tour guides, accommodation, and the list of all the monuments/sights at each city. This itinerary was sent to me in an advance so I was able to make changes to it if I wish to.

Ashu was flexible and made sure we were not getting too bored or grew too tired with a busy itinerary. He stayed in contact with us, nearly on a daily basis throughout the trip to make sure we were happy with the accommodation, the drivers and their cars and our tour guides. If anything was not up to our standard, Ashu would promptly make phone calls and make things happen!

We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to India and we felt it was priced very reasonably, and most importantly, we felt safe knowing we have someone to call when we ran into trouble. Thank you Ashu!

Visited October 2011
10 Thank Cindy N Z
Buenos Aires, Argentina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Perfect service and assistance during the trip”
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I took a 1 month trip with my family and friends from Argentina last October, we went to Rajasthan, Golden Triangle, Nepal, Varanasi, Kolkata and Kerala. Everything was perfectly arranged, excellent service and assistance from Ashu all the time. He really advised us before coming, we designed the itinerary together and the trip was as Incredible as India.
It is very needful to have a contact person during a trip in India, cause everything could happen. Thanks Ashu and all the team of TRAVEL N TOURS INDIA !!!!
I definitely recommend this agency.

Visited October 2011
7 Thank Herve L
clitheroe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Tigers & golden Triangle trip”
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Had an excellent tour of India seeing the main sites in Agra, Delhi and Jaipur. Lovely hotels and good tour guides. Went to three Tiger reserves - Ranthambhore, Bandhavargh and Kanha. Saw several good sightings of tigers. Worked with Ashu from Travelntours to plan the trip. Excellent service and would definately recommend t.hem

Visited April 2011