1,084 results
All reviews rooms are spacious nice hotel business hotel room service breakfast spread business trip duty manager lotus temple hotel is located chinese restaurant courteous staff house keeping enjoyed my stay coffee shop comfortable stay special thanks delhi
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This is a good and comfortable hotel. The staff is courteous and food is good. The hotel takes care of vegetarians - the breakfast bakery items have several items suitable for vegetarians. Most of the hotels today do not have any vegetarian bakery items except sliced breads. Crowne Plaza Today is different. Also most of the 5* hotels do not have sugar free preserves suitable for diabetics with India being the diabetic capital of the world. This hotel takes specific care to have sugar free preserves in its breakfast buffet. Very thoughtful. The rooms are also good and comfortable.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
RanjanBanerjeeGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Best Regards

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I’d like to share my wonderful experience with you all.
The packing in the shower room was broken and then the water was flooded on the floor.
The next day I put the memo on the table.
Coming back to the hotel room, the packing was repaired in the shower room.
I was very impressed with this hotel ASAP sincere response.
Regarding 1st floor breakfast, how amazing!
The shef explained what spicy level these cuisine were and the origin of these food to me.
I was moved by his and her professional hospitality.
Whenever you go to Delhi, I will definitely recommend you to stay in this hotel.
I will make sure to find a lot of satisfaction in every hospitality.

シャワー室のパッキングが潰れていたので、翌日
机の上に「シャワー室のパッキングが潰れて床が水浸しで、気持ち悪いので、直して欲しい」とのメールを置いたところ、即座に翌日、対応してくれました。

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Best Regards

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I visited with couple of my friends to CHAO Bella for dinner. I must the say the team is amazing. They gave us such a warm welcome. Met the executive chef SwamiNandan, along with Saurabh Agarwal. Saurabh was extremely warm and humble. I wasn’t sure what to eat as I am a vegetarian and there are not much options available but he gave me many options. He made sure I won’t leave the table unhappy. He was very interactive with the complete group. Also Mr. Aditya, he was my fav as he got me some amazing cocktails as per my taste. Everything was fabulous from the time we entered till we left. There is nothing I can point out. And I am surely visiting the property again for the warm hospitality and mouth watering food.

Thanks Team. Keep rocking!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
RanjanBanerjeeGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.Thank you for recognising our colleagues for their True Hospitality. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Have visited twice on business, rooms are superb, plenty of space, comfortable beds and a feature bath.

Security guys on the door very polite and always had a smile.

Breakfast options are really good, many different cuisine options with a very enjoyable local option.

Pool is nice and refreshing and it’s a bit surreal having a swim with all the day-to-day madness happening on the road outside.

Slight issue with the service at the bar and getting the feeling that the bar team are doing me a favour serving me a drink and then charging me twice for a drink that should have been free. Complained via email and then had to send a follow-up email to finally elicit a response. Visiting in 4 weeks and looking forward to it, hoping that the issues don’t reoccur.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
RanjanBanerjeeGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We regret for the inconveniences you faced with the service, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes. We hope you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 September 2018

The hotel is very good for a short stay or if you want a very good value for money. Rooms are clean, personnel very warm and facilities are good. Also a quite good restaurant is present. Only problem is the position, only solution is to move with (very cheap, indeed) taxies. I'd recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
RanjanBanerjeeGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Today New Delhi Okhla, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018