3 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 64
Free cancellation until 31/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$ 64
Booking.comUS$ 64
getaroom.comUS$ 68
1,775 results
All reviews rooms are spacious room service business hotel nice hotel duty manager breakfast spread business trip courteous staff coffee shop special thanks enjoyed my stay comfortable stay great hospitality house keeping front office dhoni delhi
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

This was the 4th hotel I was staying at on my business trip, and the best of them till now.
Modern, clean comfortable room, with extra large beautiful bath, and super comfi bed.
Good internet connection. Great Italian restaurant (I needed a break of the Indian food), and perfect service by each and every one if the staff.
I'll be happy to return.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RajuShresthaa, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Namashkar from Crowne Plaza Today Okhla New Delhi !

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you liked the hotel and enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I spent almost 3 months at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Okhla and had the most comfortable stay I could possibly have had outside of my own home. Whilst the facilities are all that you would expect from a 5 star establishment with fantastic rooms, an attractive lobby, spacious lounge area, etc, what really sets this hotel apart is it's amazing staff: From the welcoming front office team, the highly attentive concierge members, the service oriented drivers, the caring house keeping members... They are the ones that truly are 5 star! Also, my special recommendations go to the amazing staff at the Edesia restaurant, my breakfasts and dinners there were often the highlights of my day thanks to the fantastic service personnel and great chefs, not to mention that the food was always delicious!
Thank you all for a very memorable 3 months and I can't wait to bring my family over when they get here so they can finally witness what I've been raving on about this whole time. See you soon!
FJ

Date of stay: August 2016
RajuShresthaa, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Namashkar from Crowne Plaza Today Okhla New Delhi!

We are pleased to have you with us for such a long time. Thank you so much for your such a great review of our hotel. Your each observation and mention about the hotel facilities specially about the staff is indeed very motivating and heartwarming. It is something our staff takes great pride in.

Also I would like to take the opportunity to welcome you back along with your family, it will a great pleasure to have you here soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

An average spread of food, typical for a Business locality. Since the Hotel itself is located right in the middle of an Industrial Estate, the place is mostly used for seminars, business meetings and quick bites for business people entertaining their guests.

Room tip: Though located inside a Industrial Area, it is near to places of tourist attractions like the Lotus Temple.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank AVA0311
RajuShresthaa, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2016

Dear Guest

Namashkar from Crowne Plaza Today Okhla New Delhi!

Thank you so much for writing us your review of our hotel. It is indeed very pleasure to have your feedback. We hope that you will spread the words among your colleagues and family .
Thank you once again and we hope that you will visit us again soon.

Looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

...and within an industrial district this hotrl has all it takes:

- well maintained inside out
- friendly helpful staff
- spacious rooms with all facilities
- great bfast buffett following western and eastern standard
- great food / snack at ground floor bar

I reco this for a business trip to have a great start for a working day or even for travellers, being outside the center of Delhi and enjoying "the silence", view and "fresher air".

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest ,

Namashkar from Crowne Plaza Today Okhla New Delhi !

Thank you so much for staying with us and giving your review . I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and like the hotel facilities. We are delighted to have your great comments, It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Very good decent room, with all required facilities. The reception was a good experience and the food at the restaurant was OK. Though the ambience out there was excellent, the food prices are exhorbitant.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
RajuShresthaa, General Manager at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Okhla, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Namashkar from Crowne Plaza Today Okhla New Delhi!

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in. Also be rest assured about the pricing of the food as it is very much similar to the all other 5 star hotels in Delhi/NCR.

Thank you so much for your kind review, We hope you will visit us again.