Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
$85.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Amin Tours
from $85.00
from $60.00
from $200.00
from $75.00
1,075 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2017

I only had one day in Delhi and did the tour to Agra. The driver was great, and the new highway was nearly empty -- took only about 3 hours each way.

The tour guide was average. He spoke as if he had a script with little intonation/feeling in his voice, so it was pretty boring. He did take great photos of me without my having to ask, which I appreciated.

Lunch was also average, at a pretty bland restaurant.

Overall, worth it to see the Taj Mahal but overpriced based on the quality. As a female solo traveler, I did feel very safe the whole time, and Amin was lovely.

2  Thank Marina L
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The tour was very well organised and the guide was very thorough and professional in his approach. Definitely recommended.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Ashpluto
Reviewed 12 March 2017

We requested transfers between Delhi airport and Agra to see the Taj Mahal and it couldn't have gone smoother. Raju was a fantastic driver, picked us up on time both to and from Agra and also a very kind person, making the long drive an easy one. The booking process was simple, competitive and no fuss. Thanks for making our short trip to Agra a very enjoyable one and we would highly recommend the services of Amin Tours.

1  Thank bordy004
Reviewed 10 March 2017

My wife and I did both tours with Amin (Same day to Taj Mahal and one day in Delhi) in mid February and we had a great experience. The service was very professional and both tour guides were fluent in english. The driver was always on time and a little bit shy to speak. The food in the Agra restaurant (included) was excellent. We ask our tour guide to recommend us a rest were locals eat (economical but nice) in Delhi and he took us to one were we had one of our best lunch in India.
I don't usually write reviews but in the case we had a very nice experience and we want to share it, also I read a lot before this trip and it was helpful.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Very good organization. Efficient visits with professional people (guide & driver). Reasonable fare. Good option to visit the Taj Mahal when you have only one day off in Delhi.