Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
$85.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Amin Tours
from $85.00
from $60.00
from $200.00
from $75.00
1,095 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The tour was very well organised and the guide was very thorough and professional in his approach. Definitely recommended.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Ashpluto
Reviewed 12 March 2017

We requested transfers between Delhi airport and Agra to see the Taj Mahal and it couldn't have gone smoother. Raju was a fantastic driver, picked us up on time both to and from Agra and also a very kind person, making the long drive an easy one. The booking process was simple, competitive and no fuss. Thanks for making our short trip to Agra a very enjoyable one and we would highly recommend the services of Amin Tours.

1  Thank bordy004
Reviewed 10 March 2017

My wife and I did both tours with Amin (Same day to Taj Mahal and one day in Delhi) in mid February and we had a great experience. The service was very professional and both tour guides were fluent in english. The driver was always on time and a little bit shy to speak. The food in the Agra restaurant (included) was excellent. We ask our tour guide to recommend us a rest were locals eat (economical but nice) in Delhi and he took us to one were we had one of our best lunch in India.
I don't usually write reviews but in the case we had a very nice experience and we want to share it, also I read a lot before this trip and it was helpful.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Very good organization. Efficient visits with professional people (guide & driver). Reasonable fare. Good option to visit the Taj Mahal when you have only one day off in Delhi.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

This was my second trip to Agra and my boyfriend's first, so I decided to book a day trip (Delhi to Agra and back again in the same day). The team was very responsive via email setting up the tour, and our driver Dinesh arrived promptly at 730 AM. The drive was very smooth and the driver was very friendly, making sure to pull over if we wanted snacks or drinks or making sure we kept note of any attractions along the way. When we got to Agra, we met with our guide Khalid- and he gave us a PHENOMENAL tour of the Taj. He made sure to take plenty of great pictures, but since my boyfriend is a bit of a history buff, he noticed and dove right into a comprehensive history of the Taj Mahal, the Mughal Empire, and of various regional wars in India. It was fantastic and incredibly informative- and this was my second time in Agra, so I wasn't expecting to learn much more. They took us to a restaurant around noon and we left Agra by 230, where we had yet another smooth trip back to Delhi. I can't recommend this tour agency enough, and hopefully you'll be lucky enough to travel with Dinesh and Khalid too!