Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
$85.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Amin Tours
from $85.00
from $60.00
from $200.00
from $75.00
1,020 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Majestic. Spectacular. A must do in India. Amin Tours made it easy from the first Email I sent. We had only one day to tick this off our bucket list and they made it easy and fun. Our driver for the day Jitu was skillfull in the crazy traffic of Delhi and Agra. Our Tour guide Fez was a wealth of information. Not over done. He was fun and took awesome touristy photos of us all day. Lunch was delicious. We were never pressured or bothered all day. I would recommend them for a fun easy experience

1  Thank CassyI
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Amin Tours was a great operator! My wife and I arranged for the day trip from Delhi to Agra and everything went off without a hitch. The booking process was really easy and our experience was fantastic. The driver arrived to our hotel early and the 3-hr drive to Agra went by quickly. We met our tour guide and visited the Taj Mahal before it became very crowded. He was extremely knowledgeable and also took great pictures for us. After a great lunch we visited the Agra Fort, which was equally as impressive. Neither site visit would have been the same without the great details provided by the guide.

Overall, Amin Tours made our day an enjoyable experience and I would highly recommend their tour to anyone looking for a day trip to Agra!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

We had a tour guide called Fraze (I may have spelt it wrong). He was simply amazing, and had all the knowledge in the world about Taj Mahal - he had great answers to all our questions and even took professional pictures for us (I do love taking self-portrait pictures). He was not persistent when it came to the Marble shop as he'd wait outside until we were finished (I say this as other tour guides would be persistent in order for us to purchase an item). I had a sense of care when we were with him and you can tell he loves working as a tour guide.

I'll definitely recommend Fraze if you are looking for a day trip to the Taj Mahal.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Amazing tour with tour guide fazin. Informative & accomadating. He also took some nice pictures of us.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Everything went as scheduled. A driver picked us up from the hotel and went as far as taking us to our seats in the train to Agra. Upon arriving in Agra both the guide and driver were there waiting for us. Then we went to Taj Mahal, a place everyone should visit at least once, then to the Agra fort, lunch, shopping and back to Delhi where we were left in our hotel.

Just perfect and very well organized.

1  Thank Ricardo R