Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

Book in advance
from
$85.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Amin Tours
from $85.00
from $60.00
from $200.00
from $75.00
1,075 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Amazing tour with tour guide fazin. Informative & accomadating. He also took some nice pictures of us.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Everything went as scheduled. A driver picked us up from the hotel and went as far as taking us to our seats in the train to Agra. Upon arriving in Agra both the guide and driver were there waiting for us. Then we went to Taj Mahal, a place everyone should visit at least once, then to the Agra fort, lunch, shopping and back to Delhi where we were left in our hotel.

Just perfect and very well organized.

1  Thank Ricardo R
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I was in Delhi on business and wanted to take a day off to see the Taj Mahal, so I contacted Amin Tours Day Tours. They sent a driver to my hotel, and when I reached Agra I met up with my guide, Afreen. She was great and told me all about the Taj Mahal and the nearby fort. She took me to a nice restaurant for an excellent Indian food lunch, and then it was back to Delhi by car. That trip makes for a long day, but I enjoyed it.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Amin Tours is a professional company managed by Mr Amin that takes customer satisfaction to his heart. He will make sure that everything goes as per the plan. Our trip to Agra to see the taj mahal and the forte was done in 1 day coming from new delhi. Our driver, Mr Finest, was friendly and tried to inform as much about agra and New Deli landscapes. Definitely it was good company during the 3 hour drive. This tour is recommended if you want to visit the Taj Mahal if one day and finish your day by returning to New Deli

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We chose to use Amin Tours to arrange our day as we had seen the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. We certainly were not disappointed, the organisation of the day fulfilled all our expectations. We chose to travel from Delhi to Agra by train and then to make the return journey by car. Our driver picked us up at 5:15am at our hotel to catch the 6 o'clock train, he even accompanied us onto the train to show us our allocated seats. This set the standard for the day. Our guide for the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort was very informative with perfect English, and very obliging as he helped us to take photographs. It was an amazing day, and certainly helped by having pre-booked tickets and organised transport.