All reviewskarol bagh metro stationbudget hoteldirect websitelobby areafood servedmemorable stayrecommend this hotelplace to staymorning breakfastchoose this hotellocation is excellentnice staybasic amenitiesrooms are largeminute walkwalking distancefree wifi
Reviewed 3 July 2012

We stayed there with family in two different rooms for 3 nights.

Although the rooms were very small, the courteous staff and delicious food made up our stay comfortable. They neither had a family room for 4 pax or an interconnection between two adjacent rooms. (not a major issue anyway)

The Hotel is situated in the midst of the huzzle-buzzle of the city, with its advantages as well as its drawbacks.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Akai-abunai
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed here on the way in to India and on our way back out. Very clean, room service, and walking to distance to a small shopping area. Safe area too.

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank Sharlie9776
HotelThePearl, General Manager at The Pearl - A Royal Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Thanks for the review. We appreciate your prompt decision & hope to see you again in our hotel.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

Although The Pearl may not meet the standards of some Americans, I thought it was nice. The workers there were very helpful and nice and the food was very good. I don't think it's in the best location but it was still a good experience.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank CandaceO525
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I do not realize that Delhi is amazing city until I have been over there. It is a city which has made me live in a sort of meditation,imagination, and surprise. only now I realized why mahatma Gandhi had become unique person in this world as peace caller

My stay in the Pearl Royal residency adds the Indian spices to the recipe which will be stay long life in my mind. From check in until checkout I lived fantastic experiences, the friendly and helpful staff, the clean and tidy room, the quick services all make my stay in Delhi amazing experience I wish to repeat it a s soon as possible.

Room Tip: room s with no 005 are in front of streets.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank mohamed e
HotelThePearl, Manager at The Pearl - A Royal Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Mohamed Ji

Greetings from The Pearl – A Royal Residency !!

First of all we would like to thank you for taking out your precious time to write this review. It was a pleasure for us as well to host a wonderful guest like you. It is and will always be our Endeavour to host you. We Your kind words of appreciation has given our team moral a boost to perform even better.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Best Regards
Manager & HotelTeam
The Pearl – A Royal Residency
(New Delhi, India)

Reviewed 29 August 2011

If you are a foreigner do not think this is any way compareable to a 3 star hotel in the USA. I would spend little more money and stay else where next time. This hotel is in a crowded location that is dirty. The hotel rooms and bathrooms smelled very bad. We had rented 7 rooms and all of the rooms had crockroches every where! plus there were stains on the bedsheets and little bugs on them. Staff was very rude! Food service was very poor and slow. This is a one star hotel!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family