“Old Delhi”

Private Tour: Agra and the Taj Mahal Day Trip from Delhi
Ranked #2 of 51 Food & Drink in New Delhi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Urban Adventure Delhi is an effort to bring to the avid traveler for short day trips. Select the tour accordingly :• Home Cooked Delhi• Gandhi,s Delhi• Culture Vulture• Temples Tour• Mughals Delhi• Food WalkYou have a whole lot of choices. these packages offered by us for all the trips have been designed keeping in mind the major attraction ,culture ,people ,food and many more things.Planning your trip with us is easy and hassle-free, the proverbial piece of cake. Choose your trip. Send us a query, drop a mail, or give us a call. All your special requests and needs will be attended to by personalized service.If you are in Delhi and would like to book or enquire about one of our Urban Adventures you can contact us.
Bristol
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“Old Delhi”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Get the metro to Old Delhi and wander around - fascinating

Visited December 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Brisbane, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Reliable and knowledgeable guides”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I did two tours with Urban Adventures - the Mughals tour of Old and New Delhi and Gandhi's Delhi. Both tours were excellent with knowledgeable and friendly guides. Delhi can be a chaotic and confusing city to navigate on your own (specially Old Delhi) and I went to places with the guides which I may have been nervous about going on my own. Also they provided history and stories which made the sights more meaningful (particularly on the Gandhi's Delhi tour).

3 Thank Steve T
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“My trip to New/Old Delhi with the best guide ever!”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

My city tour of New/Old Delhi was with a tour guide and his name was Andesh Mishra. In the beginning, our tour driver was late because he got lost finding my hotel which took away my time and my tour guide's time. However, Andesh went out of his way to make up for his time so that we can squeeze in everything. My trip was educational, ecstatic, and cultural. Andesh and I went on a jig-saw ride through Old Delhi and that was an amazing experience. In fact my tour guide was the highlight of the trip!!

3 Thank Andrew C
Fairfax, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Avi gave us a Delhi tour we won't forget!”
Reviewed 21 December 2011

Avesh gave us a tour of Old Delhi and explained religious sites, beliefs, and ideas behind some of the markets. He was a pro and we plan to give his name to other friends traveling through the area.

2 Thank debra_lane
Delhi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Delhi city tour, Home cooked Delhi, Murghals tour”
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Avdesh Mishra was our guide for all of these tours. He showed us many sites and introduced us to the religions of India with visits to temples and mosques. We spent time visiting Murghal sites which were amazing. The home cooked Delhi tour was another highlight and we spent a wonderful evening with beautiful food. Avdesh has been a wonderful guide. He is very knowledgeable about all the sites we visited. He welcomed us to India with his friendship and warmth. I would recommend him for future tours and would hope to see him again. Good luck Avdesh with all your future endeavours.

3 Thank Vmiezis