I stayed in Saket B&B in late February for 3 nights. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.
1. Location: in South Delhi, near AIIMS and Kutub Minar, walking distance to Saket Metro station, near PVR cinema with several eating places
2. Cleanliness: Extremely clean, no dust, no insect, mosquito etc
3. Breakfast: great with choice of eggs served along with Juices, breads, cereals etc
4. Room heater is a nice touch
5. Reasonably priced for Delhi
Not so great things:
1. External noise, really disturbing, windows are not double-glazed, so you will hear every singly car passing by, dogs barking etc. you can also hear the planes flying over the B&B
2. Window curtains are single layer, street lights get in so the room is not completely dark
2. Elevator/lift: tend to break down easily.
Despite some shortcomings, I will definitely stay again, if I go to back to Delhi. Forgot to mention, the manager is an extremely nice guy.More
- Free Parking