I stayed in Saket B&B in late February for 3 nights. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.
1. Location: in South Delhi, near AIIMS and Kutub Minar, walking distance to Saket Metro station, near PVR cinema with several eating places
2. Cleanliness: Extremely clean, no dust, no insect, mosquito etc
3. Breakfast: great with choice of eggs served along with Juices, breads, cereals etc
4. Room heater is a nice touch
5. Reasonably priced for Delhi
Not so great things:
1. External noise, really disturbing, windows are not double-glazed, so you will hear every singly car passing by, dogs barking etc. you can also hear the planes flying over the B&B
2. Window curtains are single layer, street lights get in so the room is not completely dark
2. Elevator/lift: tend to break down easily.
Despite some shortcomings, I will definitely stay again, if I go to back to Delhi. Forgot to mention, the manager is an extremely nice guy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saket Bed & Breakfast Delhi is a comfortable, spacious and elegant home away from home. Our guests call us "safe, clean, comfortable, friendly, helpful, relaxed … and a pleasant surprise!”. Our beautiful Delhi B&B offers all the modern facilities one would come to expect while traveling:- Free WiFi - In-room Electronic Safes- Satellite TV- Sleek, clean, modern en-suite bathrooms- Air-conditioning / Heating in all guest roomsWe also like to advocates simple pleasures like: - an excellent breakfast that goes till noon!- the option of home-cooked meals- all day tea, coffee and cookies - the option to call in for meals from close by restaurantsLeafy green Saket is a great neighborhood! We are extremely well located, being next to: - the Saket Metro Station on the central line (2 minutes away)- 6 different banks and ATMs- a 24 hour convenience store - the Qutub Institutional area with it’s “style mile”, restaurants and the iconic Qutub Minar.- Delhi's best malls (Select Citywalk, DLF Place, MGF Metropolitan) with a huge eating and entertainment options, not to mention international brands.- plenty of green parks and the Garden of Five Senses with its beautiful outdoor restaurants and lounges- trendy, effervescent Hauz Khas, Shahpurjat and Lado Sarai ‘Villages’ are all very close by- for great indian shopping, Dilli Haat is 4 metro stops away and the bustling street-smart Sarojini Market is 15 minutes by rickshaw- we’re also a single metro ride away from Connaught Place, Old Delhi and a number of monuments and historic sites. For getting around, options are plentiful:- the clean and efficient Delhi Metro (Saket Stop) is our favourite.- multiple taxi stands offer single route or economical all-day-hire options.- there are also lots of auto-rickshaws available on the street for short hops. - we’re also well versed in organizing trips to and from the airport and can refer taxi services to Agra and Jaipur :) If you're looking for a laid back, easily-done atmosphere, and an inside scoop on Delhi (and India), you're looking in the right direction! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, MakeMyTrip, ClearTrip, Agoda and TravelGuru so you can book your Saket Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saket b&b
- Saket Hotel New Delhi