Hotel Malik Continental
US$ 86
US$ 65
Priceline
  • Pool
Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$ 34
The Lodhi(New Delhi)
US$ 260
US$ 230
Agoda.com
All reviewsbudget hotelcomfortable stayfirst floorthe ground floorwashroomratesindia
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I booked a room to stay in the Malik on Jan 15, 2012 for a night before catching a connecting flight in the morning. I wanted a hotel close to the airport. Upon arrival past midnight, to my utter amazement, I was directed to a nearby hotel, The Indira International Hotel, which was 2 minute walk on the opposite side of the street. The room there seemed to be more basic than those in the Malik as shown in the pictures on the web. However, though there were stain marks on the sheets, they were clean and the room was also clean. I spent a quiet night. Upon checking out, I was charged the same price as for the Malik. I challenged the manager on this matter. Unfortunately, there was no access to the internet to compare the prices of the two hotels. The manager claimed that the Indira was a hotel in their chain. In the end, he gave me a free shuttle to the airport. I later found out that the price of this hotel was indeed a little cheaper than the Malik. This is dishonest dealing though the manager tried to make up for the price difference by offering me a free shuttle to the airport.. Therefore, travellers, be careful when you book the Malik!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Vicky L
Reviewed 18 February 2012

This motel (not a hotel) is 40 mins from the airport. How can that make it an airport hotel?!

My room was scary dirty, dingy, gross. I cant believe I paid so much for it. The bathroom was so scary I did not shower in it. If you can, stay somewhere else.

No restaurant, no lobby, no nothing. Very dirty.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank welovemaps
Reviewed 24 January 2012

pros: The rooms are what they are seen in the photos. The staff were all very nice and willing to help. I enjoyed the wifi connection which was relatively fast in India. They came every morning to clean the room and made sure everything was ok.

cons: The location is awkward and it seemed the only way to get around was to rent a taxi from the desk. They had this taxi which they seemed to always contact. I rented the taxi for the next day and the driver was not punctual at all which screwed my morning schedule and pretended that he didn't understand English until he found out that some of his all time customers are my friends.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Krysh77
Reviewed 16 January 2012

The hotel doesn't look great from the outside and the entrance is far from welcoming. But the rooms are clean and the staff is attentive. They ordered me dominos at night and helped me arrange a car. I caused a big problem with the heater and they were very professional dealing with it. The breakfast was fair and there was no free bottled water in the room, but the rate was cheap and the experience fine.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank ersilberstein
Reviewed 10 January 2012

well i choose this hotel because the adress says Vasant Kunj but actually its in a shady Area (Massodpur)
The price is quite low and they rooms are good and once you are in it feels comfortable..
the staff is friendly and helpful
Break fast was good,over all experience was good,
Except the location its reasonable.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple