“Great value!”

Ranked #448 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Denver
“Great value!”
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We stayed here three seperate times. We kept traveling through New Dehli and had found this place the first time from tripadvisor. We loved the fast speed Internet, hot showers, location to the airport, and friendly staff so much we booked it every time we were here. It started to feel like home for us. We would stay at a place in another city that wasn't so nice and we would look forward to coming back here. We would definatly recommend staying here. Breakfast is included and a taxi from the airport is only around 220 rupees from a prepaid stand. Next time we are in India we will book here again. Probably not a good location if you are looking to explore down town but perfect for the airport.

• Stayed March 2012
3 Thank GottaLoveART
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Vancuver
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I booked a room to stay in the Malik on Jan 15, 2012 for a night before catching a connecting flight in the morning. I wanted a hotel close to the airport. Upon arrival past midnight, to my utter amazement, I was directed to a nearby hotel, The Indira International Hotel, which was 2 minute walk on the opposite side of the street. The room there seemed to be more basic than those in the Malik as shown in the pictures on the web. However, though there were stain marks on the sheets, they were clean and the room was also clean. I spent a quiet night. Upon checking out, I was charged the same price as for the Malik. I challenged the manager on this matter. Unfortunately, there was no access to the internet to compare the prices of the two hotels. The manager claimed that the Indira was a hotel in their chain. In the end, he gave me a free shuttle to the airport. I later found out that the price of this hotel was indeed a little cheaper than the Malik. This is dishonest dealing though the manager tried to make up for the price difference by offering me a free shuttle to the airport.. Therefore, travellers, be careful when you book the Malik!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Vicky L

Travellers are raving about these New Delhi hotels

Frankfurt
Reviewed 18 February 2012

This motel (not a hotel) is 40 mins from the airport. How can that make it an airport hotel?!

My room was scary dirty, dingy, gross. I cant believe I paid so much for it. The bathroom was so scary I did not shower in it. If you can, stay somewhere else.

No restaurant, no lobby, no nothing. Very dirty.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank welovemaps
HP
Reviewed 24 January 2012

pros: The rooms are what they are seen in the photos. The staff were all very nice and willing to help. I enjoyed the wifi connection which was relatively fast in India. They came every morning to clean the room and made sure everything was ok.

cons: The location is awkward and it seemed the only way to get around was to rent a taxi from the desk. They had this taxi which they seemed to always contact. I rented the taxi for the next day and the driver was not punctual at all which screwed my morning schedule and pretended that he didn't understand English until he found out that some of his all time customers are my friends.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank Krysh77
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 16 January 2012

The hotel doesn't look great from the outside and the entrance is far from welcoming. But the rooms are clean and the staff is attentive. They ordered me dominos at night and helped me arrange a car. I caused a big problem with the heater and they were very professional dealing with it. The breakfast was fair and there was no free bottled water in the room, but the rate was cheap and the experience fine.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business