“Great location for shopping”
Review of Hotel Delhi Pride

Hotel Delhi Pride
Ranked #280 of 716 Hotels in New Delhi
Kathmandu, Nepal
“Great location for shopping”
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Stayed there for 3 nights. Great location for shopping and is near metro station. Though it in Karol Bagh its nicely located its reached through the inside lane from the main street .So its less noisy. Rooms are OK but breakfast was old and repetitive.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank SujanSiddhi
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Kolkata, India
Reviewed 23 March 2012

This hotel is value for money as the room was quite satisfactory and having all amenities except window. The bathroom was clean and hygiene was mantained. Room service was ok. And buffet breakfast was ok. Very close to market and metro.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank vinodbh
Midrand, South Africa
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I arrived at new Delhi on 13/02/2012. I went to Pahar gunj in search of a hotel only to discover the area was not to satisfaction. I got in touch with a travel agent who arranged for me to see hotel Delhi Pride. The staff were very friendly the accommodation was very good and the rates were very good for the type of accommodation. The only problem we en-counted was the supply of hot water. The boilers were put on very late, but after talking to the management the boilers were switched on early. Great hotel to stay in. Area is also very safe.

Room Tip: Do not book the rooms on the top floor, a little bit noisy.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank dayalan c
Mumbai
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We stayed in this hotel during our short trip to Feb 2012. Located in Karol Bagh's one of those inside lanes this hotel is pleasant surprise in itself. Rooms are small, but neat & clean, although they are newly bulit, they are satisfactory for short stay. Good for one night business travellers with budget. Breakfast was satisfactory.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Makati, Philippines
Reviewed 23 January 2012

We booked with them 2 months before and we re-confirmed 2 weeks before our trip, guess what happen! Nobody picks us up at the airport. After 2 hours of waiting, I can no longer bear my tiresome/hungry/stressed feeling and so I called up the our hotel contact ( thanks to may auto-roaming phone). We were told that, they have forgotten us. WOW! And we called them twice, just to make sure they will pick us up and we waited another hour. OMG!!!

After having a splurgy Indian meal ( love it!), we went to our hotel room and guess what??? AIRCON is not working and their technician tried to fix yet it did not work rather I was terrified with the bursting that happend 4x. We requested a transfer and there's no room available? OMG! So terrible and I don't wanna die in India.Ouch! Because we have no choice, we slept with no aircon and at all. Besides, we are terribly tired for having no rest for 15hrs already. My friend looked for the hotel nearby where we could transfer the following morning. Wow, the hotel offered us another free night in another room yet my mind never changed.I'm so so afraid. I'd rather pay for my comfort rather than save for misery.

I hope they realized how stressful our experienced was and they will improve. Haist!! I love India and seeing Taj Mahal gave me much relief. I love it!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends