Active India Holidays
Review Highlights
South India Discovery

The trip was well planned out. Whenever we wanted to change something it was not a problem at all... read more

Reviewed 5 May 2024
C1959KMjamesh
Blonay, Switzerland
via mobile
Fabulous family adventure

Active India arranged a fabulous family trip to India with grandparents and teenage grandchildren... read more

Reviewed 4 May 2024
Caroline S

All reviews great communication skills excellent planning golden triangle every request tailor made travel arrangements every step of the way fantastic trip his team tour guide delhi airport always on time ravi liaison requests suggestions itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 April 2024

The things we visited were very impressive and Ajay telled a lot of things about it so we can understand it more. It’s a special memory I will never forget!

Reviewed 27 April 2024

We saw very many things and our guide told us everything about it. Because of that we could understand it very good. It was a special journey that I will never forget!

Reviewed 27 April 2024

We had a great trip, ajay was a verry fun guide and he made me feel verry safe in India. We had a lot of fun and saw and did amazing things.

Reviewed 27 April 2024

It was an amazing trip and I would really recommend it. I wasn’t sure if I was going to feel save but I really did feel safe and I would travel again with them. They guided us to the most beautiful places and I have had a really nice trip!!

Reviewed 21 April 2024

Terrific tour. The company was responsive and made it very easy for us. It was a terrific itinerary for our family. And with three children they made it wonderful for everyone.
Would definitely travel with Ravi and the team again.

Date of experience: March 2024