Active India Holidays
Review Highlights
Family friendly coastal South India tour

Active Holidays team led by Ravi Tickoo helped us pull together an amazing itinerary for our... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Soumya K
St. Lucia
Golden Triangle and Delhi

We went on a Golden Triangle and delhi private tour with five individuals including 2 children. The... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Maunank S

All reviews great communication skills excellent planning golden triangle every request tailor made travel arrangements every step of the way fantastic trip his team tour guide delhi airport always on time ravi liaison requests suggestions itinerary
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

This is the second trip we’ve done through Active India and with good reason. They are very flexible and responsive tailoring our trip specifically following my requests in advance but adding their suggestions advice and expertise of the areas we visited. All team members from all offices checked ahead to ensure everything went smoothly and were on hand if it didn’t (which was rare). They even set up a WhatsApp group so I had confidence and contact should I need it at all times. Everyone from the managing director down cared that we had the best time smoothly run to itinerary and that really matters. It’s what sets them ahead of other tour companies. Highly recommend as I have utmost trust and faith in this company following 2 successful wonderful trips to 2 completely different areas in amazing India. So it’s thank you to Ravi Tickoos Heena and all the team but for me it’s a special thanks to Priya who always goes above and beyond.

Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

Priya organised a three week itinerary for our trip to Kerala. She was always available to answer questions, make suggestions and give advice. She was very mindful of our requests regarding accommodation and activities. The finalised itinerary was perfect; lovely places to stay and interesting activities. The drivers and guides were superb; always punctual, professional, helpful and knowledgeable. Active India also arranged a surprise dinner for or anniversary. We highly recommend Priya and her colleagues.

1  Thank purrfect2402
Reviewed 26 January 2020

I was nervous to travel in India without some assistance. Active India was amazing. Priya assisted with all the pre-trip planning. She made many adjustments as my plans evolved. I gave a price range for the trip and she did a great job finding safe, clean hotels that fit perfectly within that range while providing a very FULL itinerary. My daughter and I only had 4 days but we defintiely saw all the highlights of the Golden Traingle. As well as monuments and forts, we were offered uniqute experiences like a cooking class and market tour. I am in great gratitude for our driver, Puran. Puran always had our best interests in mind. He drove safely (and without honking unlike most other Indians), taught us about India, and even had snacks and fruit for us in the car. I would definitely reccommend Active India to anyone.

Reviewed 1 January 2020 via mobile

I must say that I have traveled before with many travel agency in India. However Active India holiday is the best. Priya who handled my details of itinerary did an excellent job . Great hotels, great car with good drivers who spoke English as well great communication skills. Mr Tikko was very helpful. Priya was available to help even while traveling. I would give this agency 5 star. They care for there customers. I will use it again. My recommendation for active India holiday is 100% .

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 18 December 2019 via mobile

I had an amazing experience with Active India from beginning to end. They managed my hotels my tours and everything in between. They are extremely professional and very knowledgeable when building a tailored plan for your needs, they were also great at adapting to demands on the go, such as changing hotels or intinerary

So , if you are looking for a hassle free holiday then definitely book with this guys

Date of experience: December 2019