See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2016

It worths the price . Everything was o.k for me and i didn't expect more.
In a crowded and noisy hotel like Delhi it is quiet and peaceful.
A main market near the hotel is a previledge for it.also it is near Nehru place ,a main metro station.there are several restaurents around the station.

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

I had booked at Pomposh but unfortunately they were sold out but Expedia still charged me n hence in return they booked me at Gautam Residency. The sheets were torn, the staff was rude. The food was the only savior. Apart from that everything was terrible. The aircon didn't work, the lights were too dim. Avoid if possible.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 716manjeetk
Reviewed 26 November 2015

Despite of being very reasonably priced, their service really has a WOW factor in it. The people here are very attentive which made the Check-in and check-out process really fast and easy. They were readily available for the guests. The rooms were neat and clean, bed sheets, covers, bathrooms were clean and hygienic. The free Wifi was very slow, otherwise I had a wonderful stay.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2015

My visit was just one day long. Randomly I selected this hotel. But at last I was happy with my decision. Location of the hotel was nice. Staff was good. Rooms were not small embedded with nice looking furniture. Though was not very expensive, I was impressed by the interior of the hotel. overall good stay.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2015

overall experience of the stay was good. The rooms were neat and clean, specially bathrooms were very clean. Special mention for their generous staff which provided excellent services. Location was also good. The only problem I faced during my stay was telephone not working properly. but they responded promptly and problem was solved.

• Trip type: Travelled solo