See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2015 via mobile

I had booked at Pomposh but unfortunately they were sold out but Expedia still charged me n hence in return they booked me at Gautam Residency. The sheets were torn, the staff was rude. The food was the only savior. Apart from that everything was terrible. The aircon didn't work, the lights were too dim. Avoid if possible.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank 716manjeetk
Reviewed 26 November 2015

Despite of being very reasonably priced, their service really has a WOW factor in it. The people here are very attentive which made the Check-in and check-out process really fast and easy. They were readily available for the guests. The rooms were neat and clean, bed sheets, covers, bathrooms were clean and hygienic. The free Wifi was very slow, otherwise I had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2015

My visit was just one day long. Randomly I selected this hotel. But at last I was happy with my decision. Location of the hotel was nice. Staff was good. Rooms were not small embedded with nice looking furniture. Though was not very expensive, I was impressed by the interior of the hotel. overall good stay.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2015

overall experience of the stay was good. The rooms were neat and clean, specially bathrooms were very clean. Special mention for their generous staff which provided excellent services. Location was also good. The only problem I faced during my stay was telephone not working properly. but they responded promptly and problem was solved.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2015

The location is perfect.The price was good.cheap and close to everything.The bed was ok.and staff is very helpfull .service was good.Its was my nice stay.hotel dinner and breakfast is good.every thing is ok.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Casa2Inns, Guest Relations Manager at Gautam Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Greetings from FabHotels!
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It gives us immense pleasure to get perfect ratings from the guest like you. Glad to find that you liked the location of our property. We hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to FabHotels in the future.