Gautam Residency
US$ 109
US$ 89
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 99/night.

US$ 87
The Lodhi(New Delhi)
US$ 260
US$ 229
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2015

My visit was just one day long. Randomly I selected this hotel. But at last I was happy with my decision. Location of the hotel was nice. Staff was good. Rooms were not small embedded with nice looking furniture. Though was not very expensive, I was impressed by the interior of the hotel. overall good stay.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2015

overall experience of the stay was good. The rooms were neat and clean, specially bathrooms were very clean. Special mention for their generous staff which provided excellent services. Location was also good. The only problem I faced during my stay was telephone not working properly. but they responded promptly and problem was solved.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 November 2015

The location is perfect.The price was good.cheap and close to everything.The bed was ok.and staff is very helpfull .service was good.Its was my nice stay.hotel dinner and breakfast is good.every thing is ok.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Casa2Inns, Guest Relations Manager at Gautam Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Greetings from FabHotels!
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. It gives us immense pleasure to get perfect ratings from the guest like you. Glad to find that you liked the location of our property. We hope to have the privilege of serving you on many more visits to FabHotels in the future.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

The best thing about the hotel is its locality, posh and safe, one doesn't have to worry about her safety even though as a girl. I was a bit apprehensive about staying. However, this is a good place to stay is what i found at the end of the journey. The staff was quite helpful, I needed some medicines which they got for me. One can also walk around and get all basic needs item nearby. The room they had allotted me was not to my satisfaction so i got it changed. But anyway everything is good here. The room I stayed in was neat and tidy. I didn't have breakfast but the dinner turned out to be good. Pleasant stay for me.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at FabHotels.
Glad to find you satisfied with our hospitality and all the amenities provided.
Looking forward to host you again.
Thanks !

Reviewed 30 October 2015

I just loved everything about it>from the services to the room, everything was so good. I am s foodie person, I found the menu of restaurent a little compact. But everything was hygienic. The bathroom, bedroom, lobby and the outside view, room service etc, everything was upto the mark. I am excited to visit here again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for always choosing us for your stay and giving us the perfect rating. We are happy that our services and management met all your expectations. We assure you to that we will keep serving you in the best possible manner.