Open today: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm

Ways to Experience Trinetra Tours
1,860 results
All reviews golden triangle private tour tapas banerjee day tour southern india custom tour amazing country wonderful driver delhi airport his team fatehpur sikri taj mahal wonderful trip amazing tour safe driver special thanks driver mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2022

TRINETRA It was simply the best thing that could happen to us in India.
With the direction of Tapas and Mahendra all the details in the attention were perfect. They were always willing to help and solve problems... in these difficult times of the pandemic, they did everything necessary so that was not a problem. We felt that they were our friends and our family. We will be eternally grateful to TRINETRA and all its collaborators for making our trip to India and Nepal the most wonderful experience.

it is for sure that we will return to know the south of India with TRINETRA soon

TRINETRA TOURS ... a world class agency

Date of experience: December 2021
1  Thank negroroman
Reviewed 17 January 2022 via mobile

We just returned from our opulent odyssey into Incredible India. We had a wonderful time discovering this exotic, lively and friendly country. We owe a HUGE THANKS to Trinetra Travels. Their whole crew made our trip memorable and flawless! Right from the moment we landed in Delhi we were greeted by the efficient and friendly Mr Mahendra. We were welcomed with fragrant marigold garlands and wisked away in our AC van to Oberoi New Delhi. Mr. Mahendra took care of all the check in requirements while we enjoyed a cup of tea. And this was pretty much the procedure at all the hotel we stayed at. We would relax while the Trinetra team took care of all the formalities.
Dr. Sundeep our tour guide was knowledgeable and had excellent communication skills. His explanation of the history of the sites kept my whole family engaged and entertained. He even arranged for my elderly mother to have a wheelchair at the Taj Mahal last minute. Our driver Mr. Joshi was kind, friendly and a safe driver. He always helped my mother in and out of that van. The entire crew of our guide Mr. Sundeep, our driver Mr. Joshi and manager Mr. Mahendra took care of our every need. They live by the motto of treating their clients/guests like family.
We had a few changes in our itinerary after our tour and Mr. Tapas personally took care of all our needs. He went above and beyond to handle all our flight changes and give advise on fight recommendations. This was not even part of the tour I booked with them but they still helped our family 100%. I give this whole team a huge 5 Star rating! Thank you Tapas and the whole team at Trinetra Travel for taking care of us and giving us the most memorable trip to India. We have so many beautiful picture because Dr. Sundeep is an amateur photographer as well

If you want an luxurious, fabulous, hassle free trip to India pick Trinetra!! I’m so happy I did!!!

Date of experience: January 2022
Reviewed 12 January 2022

Travelling solo in an unknown country can be intimidating, specially for a woman. From day one Trinetra Tours took care of absolutely every detail to make me feel welcome and safe. They prepared a customized program following all my goals for this trip: it was simply the best decision that I could have ever made.
With them, I discovered Udaipur, Jaipur, Agra and New Delhi, with thoughtful guides and drivers, all very ponctual and professional. Also, they were mindful of all the COVID restrictions and made every effort to make my trip as stress free as possible.
Looking forward to coming back to India with my friends, and book once again a program with Trinetra Tours! A very special thanks to Tapas and Mahendra.

Date of experience: December 2021
Reviewed 19 November 2021 via mobile

We’ve toured India twice with Trinetra. In 2019 to Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. Then in October 2021 to Mumbai and Ladakh. You won’t find a more conscientious and responsive tour operator anywhere. Especially post-pandemic (September 2021) they spent countless hours helping us create an itinerary that was spectacular as well as safe and compatible with our constantly changing schedule.
We toured Mumbai for 3 days and then up to Ladakh for 6 days. They even helped make our airline reservations when we weren’t able to access the Indigo website. All our guides and drivers were professional, polite, knowledgeable and had great communication skills. And the Trinetra back office team was in constant contact to make sure we were never caught off guard by a COVID protocol.
We highly recommend Tapas and the entire Trinetra team if you’re considering any tour of India.

Date of experience: October 2021
Reviewed 22 October 2021

Hi Everyone, my name is Becky Douglas and my husband Richard and I have been trying to get to India for years now. At first I wasn't sure how to go about booking and seeing all the places we wanted to visit and stay and then I came across Trinetra Tours on TripAdvisor. After reading all the reviews I decided here was our chance to finally visit the one place we both had longed to see. I sent out an email making inquiries on how to go about having a private tour with Trinetra Tours. The response was immediate, that was almost 2 years ago. My first response was from the owner of Trinetra Tours, Tapas Banerjee, who assured me they could and would full fill all we asked them to plan for us and then put me in the hands of one of the companies representatives by the name of Mahendra. We made plans, set days and were ready to go when Covid hit. Trip put on hold. Not once, not twice but three times now. All during Covid, Mr. Banerjee and Mahendra kept in touch with us and we with them letting us know that no matter how many times we had to make changes due to the virus, they were still with us, that we could count on them and that we were not to worry about the changes because they were truly looking forward to showing us their India. Well, things have started to open up now and our plan was to go in March 2022. Given that our trip would have been towards the beginning of the international opening of India there were still some restrictions we would have to deal with. Given our ages right now (although we're older, we're still very active) we again felt it would be better for us to hold off just a little longer. I got in touch with Mr. Banerjee, explained how we felt and would he please forgive us if we made one last change. His response was beyond my belief. He told me he totally understood where we were coming from, that more then likely putting this trip off one more time would actually be easier for us as far as restrictions went and that Mahendra would get right on it in helping us pick out a new date and keeping us with the same itinerary. In closing I do have to say that over all this time and all these changes I can not believe how patient, calming and understanding this tour company has been with us. They have totally made us feel like family and we CAN NOT WAIT to get to India later in 2022 and meet these wonderful people. I'll be back with another review after the trip! Thank you Mr. Banerjee, Mahendra and the entire family at Trinetra Tours.

Date of experience: November 2020